25. Unique killer/s

The awkwardness radiating from the office would certainly deter anyone from wanting to remain in the bullpen. Yet, much to Cassidy's happiness, at 9:15 AM, workers started sifting through the doors, beginning their day. Morgan was the first BAU member to enter the bullpen, a smile plastered on his face as soon as he saw Cassidy working at her desk. She had been there for a while, so seeing a friendly face enter the bullpen was making her happy.

Soon enough, Spencer, JJ, Penelope and Emily had exited the elevator. The moment Cassidy saw Spencer, she stood up and walked over to him, placing a kiss on his lips before returning to her desk.

"Morning. Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." She apologised to Spencer, who shrugged his shoulders.

"It's fine, Cassidy. We all know how urgent Hotch's meetings can be." Spencer laughed as the team sat at their desks, Penelope walking off to her lair of knowledge.

"Spencer, you can call me Cassie. I don't mind." She smiled. They had confessed their love for each other and they had started living together. She didn't mind now that Spencer could call her Cassie. Spencer nodded, understanding.

"So, Cassidy, how exactly did you and pretty boy meet?" Morgan rolled his chair over to Cassidy, who rolled her eyes.

"That, Morgan, is privileged information, and you'll only get the answer to that question when you, yourself, have a partner." Cassidy shrugged Morgan off, smirking.

"What? Seriously? In order for me to know one simple thing, I have to get myself a girlfriend?!" Morgan scoffed, looking over at Spencer.

"C'mon, pretty boy. Tell me how you and Cassidy met. Please?" Morgan rolled over to Spencer, practically begging.

"Nope. You heard my beautiful girlfriend. We're not telling you anything." Spencer shook his head, Morgan groaning.

Emily and JJ looked at Cassidy with intrigued looks on their faces. Cassidy scribbled something onto a piece of paper and scrunched it up, throwing it to the two.

I'll tell you two later. Let Penelope know.

Morgan read the note, his face dropping.

"How on earth is that fair? They get to know and I don't?" Morgan groaned as he went back to his desk, a look of determination on his face.

"Conference room, now." Hotch announced as he exited his office and headed straight for the conference room. The team laughed when Rossi entered the bullpen, late - as always.

"The Kyles, Dennis and Lacy were murdered an hour ago in their suburban Atlanta home." Penelope announced as everyone sat down in their seats. She put some images on the screen.

"An hour ago?" Cassidy looked up at the screen, confused.

"Police were on scene unusually fast." Penelope explained, sitting down.

"Why?" Morgan questioned, leaning back.

"One of the unsubs called them and told them that the other was about to murder the victims. From inside the house." Penelope explained, her eyes widening.

"You're kidding." Rossi gasped.

"According to the dispatcher, the first male sounded terrified and begged them to get there before the other, who they both identified as Raphael, was about to kill the sinners that lived there." Penelope looked down at her tablet, reading the police report.

"Sinners?" Emily furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"The 9-1-1 centre is going to send Garcia a copy of the tape." Hotch announced as Penelope nodded.