1st Games - The First

This year's Games were the first ones in front of a live audience but would be replaced by the next year. This year's Victor had a friend who went in. These were one of the shortest ones that lasted in what was the 4th quickest Games ever.

Reaping

District 12 was terrified and uncertain as to what would happen. The first person ever chosen was 12 year old Lily Townsend. Lily squealed as her family wasn't there to say goodbye. Her district partner was a shy 18 year old name Colten Townsend. Colten stood there in shock as Lily stood there in tears and hugged her older brother.

Shortly afterwards, both were put in cages as the pair waited to see who else would join then.

In District 3, the youths were all scared and were shown to have been nervous as Mayor Powerhouse stood there. She chose the name of 17 year old Elektra Powerhouse, her daughter. She muttered that 'this had to be a mistake.' However, it was not. She then chose the male tribute which was 18 year old Shiny Power. Shiny swore under his breath as he hugged his mother and newborn daughter before he walked towards Elektra towards the others.

Games

The crowd was in the stands and as they were, the tributes were placed on their podiums. As the gong began to count down, everyone stood still on their podiums. As the countdown reached zero, Shiny jumped off and navigated his way around, spearing Bush (11) as he tripped, sounding his cannon instantly. Shortly afterwards, everyone jumped into action. Lye (5) fought Oak (7) and managed to attack him, earning cheers from other Capitol citizens. Shortly afterwards, as the blood of South (9) was sprayed everywhere by Grainery (9), Colten and Boots (10) fought each other as Lily screamed when she was dragged down into the fight. However, Lily managed to take out Boots. This scared Colten and caused him to run as the blood of Sea (4) who was killed by her District partner Gill and the blood of Lavender (11) who was in the process of bring killed by Raya and Lucius (both 2) splattered all over him, Gill's head wad already rolling around as he was decapitated by Shiny. As the pair from 2 attempted to escape, Shiny threw knives at the back of both of their heads, sounding their cannons instantly. As Lily killed Ora (1) and Fabrica (8) killed Elektra, the bloodbath concluded.

During the first hour, Shiny was approached by Diamante (1), Storm (5) and the pair from 6. Shiny ended up taking out 2 of the 4. Diamante (1) and Storm (5) fell to the ground after they ingested poison from his food. Robyn (6) was the next of the casualties as her District partner killed her for 'not being on her best game.'

The second hour was when Turn (6) was killed by Lye who spotted and decapitated him shortly afterwards. Fabrica (8) managed to kill 2 more people which were Amanda (7) and Cruella (10). However, she and her district partner Sew were not hiding. Shiny teamed up with Grainery to kill both of them. Fabrica was decapitated by Shiny shortly after and as the clock turned to three hours, at the last second, Sew was stabbed by Grainery.

The third hour, Grainery was killed by Lye and immediately after, Colten found Lye and killed her instantly.

At the final hour, Colten was killed by Shiny. As a tearful Lily held up a knife to her throat, she murmured to Capitol citizens to look after her brother Billy. However, Shiny screamed out 'no, don't!' but it was too late. As she slashed her throat, she collapsed and as he held her, he muttered that she should be proud of herself. Lily weakly smiled and stated that she would be reunited with her brother now. As her cannon sounded, it was announced that 18 year old Shiny Power from District 3 was the first ever Victor.

Aftermath

After winning, Shiny built many memorials for each of the Fallen Tributes from that year and many other tributes from his District. His nickname was 'The First' for different reasons. He took care of his kids, Echolalia and Odell who won their Games just a few years apart from each other.