10th Games - 'Flirtatious'

We currently don't have the Games on file. Please enjoy this version instead.

[REDACTED] LIVES ON!

This year's Victor was from an outlier district but was much more likeable than the original. Although, she states that she was inspired by [redacted].

This year, the Reapings were incredibly boring with District 12 choosing 18 year old Agatha Maroon Burgundy who cried after she was chosen. Agatha whimpered as she walked forward. The male was 18 year old Thomas Burkley.

The girl from 7 was revealed to be 16 year old Maple Mason. Maple swore and muttered that she would see Axel soon enough. The boy was 15 year old Grover Thomason. Grover shouted 'motherfucker!' louder than anyone expected him to.

Games

Agatha and Thomas were right next to each other. However, Maple and Grover were on opposite sides of the Arena. As the gong sounded, Agatha grabbed the boy from 2 and killed him as Thomas killed the girl from 2. As the boy from 1 began to run away, the blood of the girl from 1 splattered onto him. The boy from 5 sprinted over to Grover and killed him. As Maple stared at the girl from 10, Clementine (11) had her eye on the same thing.

"LONG LIVE [REDACTED]! LONG LIVE [REDACTED]! LONG LIVE [REDACTED]!"

As I was saying, Clementine killed the girl from 10 as her partner, George, killed Fabrico (8). Once this occurred, the bloodbath concurred. As Maple sat down, she saw Grover lying there. Once Agatha and Thomas hid in their place in the Arena, they spotted Maple who didn't spot them back. As Maple killed George, Agatha killed Clementine and the boy from 10 out of anger. The boy from 1 was the last death of the day after his throat was slit by Thomas. That night the fallen tributes were shown to be the pair from 1, the pair from 2, Grover (7), Fabrico (8), the pair from 10, and the pair from 11.

As Agatha woke up, she saw Thomas dead next to her. She screamed as a snake neared her. As it bit Bait (4), he whimpered in pain, sounding his cannon. It then chased Glitch (3), who was bitten multiples times by it. Once Maple woke up to see the pair from 9 arguing, she flirted with the pair as she snuck snake venom in their bottles of water, giving them a quick and painless death. That night, the fallen tributes were shown to be Glitch (3), Bait (4), the pair from 9 and Thomas (12).

Once Maple saw that the snakes were gone, she saw London (6) kill her district partner Mellow. As Lyrica (8) stabbed London, Agatha crawled up from behind and stabbed the pair from 5 and Linda (4). As Circa (3) killed Lyrica, Agatha snuck up from behind and stabbed Circa. Yet, London stabbed Agatha repeatedly, shouting that she deserved it. As London and Maple circled each other, Maple got the upper hand, killing her and taking the crown for District 7.

Aftermath

After winning, Maple got married and had two children with one of them winning in the future and a future generation would also go on to become victorious. She brought home Grover's token and hugged his family at the funeral for him.