21st Games - Strategist

This year's victor was known for her strategy and her being the second youngest victor ever.

Reaping

District 11 was rather upset at the loss of the boy from their district last year. However, when Odell walked out many citizens saluted him. As he chose the name of the female tribute, his sister shouted the name was 14 year old Flora Peterson. Flora muttered "figured that would happen. My mom died 13 years ago." People described her as fairy like. She had long green braids and a suit on. Odell signed that the tribute "looked pretty cool." However, when he read the name of the next tribute, he frowned and signed out the name of 16 year old Mango Viper who was a cousin of Culturo Viper. Mango stood there in shock. As he walked forward, citizens blushed when he kissed Echolalia's hand and muttered "hello dear." As he shook hands with Odell, he said "welcome to 11 Odell." Odell nodded and smiled, signing good luck to the pair.

District 10 was excited to see Odell in front of them. As Odell waved, the crowd smiled. He sadly chose the name of 15 year old Risena Ramirez. Risena walked forward sadly, noting that her sister had died the year before. The boy chosen was 17 year old Fallen Lesion. Fallen chuckled and said his last name always cracked him up. Odell shook both tributes hands and signed them good luck. As they walked back to the town hall, neither family visited them.

District 7 was rather chilly. However, he still went on with the reaping. He signed that the girl chosen was 14 year old Livia Johnson. As Livia cried, she muttered that she and her twin, Honey, had turned 14 a couple days prior to the Reaping. However, Odell sadly signed out the second name which was revealed to be 18 year old Max Johnson. Max was Livia's brother who was known as arrogant due to his "macho man strength". Shockingly, Max punched Odell. However, Odell didn't punch back but turned to Livia and signed good luck to the girl. This was the only district where he ignored signing good luck to the boy.

Games

As the podiums rose up it was revealed to be a big courtyard. Mango and Flora stared at each other from afar whilst nodding. As they stared at the others, the pair also stared at Aurora and Phillip (both 1). Risena looked directly at the girl (9) and Fallen looked at a backpack in front of him. As the countdown began, Livia and Max smiled at each other, pointing at March (8) and the girl (12). As the gong sounded, Flora ran in to grab a rake. She stabbed Phillip in the head, sounding his cannon. As Spar (2) jammed his spear into the boy (6), everyone ran away. Risena grabbed a rake before running as Fallen grabbed the backpack. Mango ran from the bloodbath as Livia and Max did the same. During day 1, the tributes rested as Aurora and the girl from 12 went on a hunt for Flora. As the girls walked around however, the girl from 12 got caught in a trap but she didn't scream once she saw Athena (2). She muttered "damn you Macrona." As Athena slit her throat, Mango saw this and swore, noting that the 2s were "ruthless". When Max went to sleep, his ally Ar (3) kept watch for him. Livia was still awake keeping a guard for herself. As Risena stared at Marcelo (5), he didn't notice her. Fallen smiled at seeing the girl (6) in a vulnerable position. As Mango stared into the distance, the fallen tributes were shown to be Phillip (1), the boy (6) and the girl (12), making Mango breathe in relief. He studied what was in the orchard and saw the poison apples, giving him an idea.

After day 2 had no cannons, day 3 caused a little bit of chaos as Athena grabbed an apple to eat. Unbeknownst to her district partner, she spotted their enemy Ar as Livia and Max woke up. As Athena and Spar waited to see if they could attack Ar, Max tossed a knife at Athena. Max and Ar ran, with many people calling the boys cowards. However, Flora pinned both boys down and knocked Ar unconscious. As Max punched Flora, he ran, escaping her grasp. Once Livia, Athena, and Spar got into a fight, Livia easily overpowered Spar, who had been poisoned by the apple, sounding his cannon. As Livia chucked another knife at Athena, Mango spotted this fight from afar as the girl from 8 threw a knife. Risena and Fallen went hunting for other tributes. However, Fallen stumbled on Risena and the pair got into a fight. Yet, Risena stabbed Fallen as a second cannon sounded. However, when Fallen eventually got the upper hand, he snapped Risena's neck as she hadn't eaten in days. As her cannon sounded, Fallen ran from the spot. As three bodies were picked up, he and Flora bumped into each other. However, they didn't fight as Fallen ran from her. The girl from 8 also spotted Flora while covered in blood and the pair decided to keep an eye on each other. The camera panned over to Max who called out Livia's name in agony. Unknown to him, Livia had actually survived the encounter. Playback revealed that Livia slipped her knives into a bunch of poisoned fruit in order for anyone she was fighting to be paralyzed so she could easily kill them. However, before Athena could become victim to that, the girl from 8 threw her knife, hitting Athena's head, and sounding her cannon. When she stumbled on Risena's corpse and heard Fallen running her direction, he was covered in blood whispering "killing Risena was the best decision ever." As she put two and two together she muttered "You're next Fallen." When it was dark, the fallen tributes were shown in the sky. As Livia watched them, they were revealed to be Spar and Athena (both 2), and Risena (10). Fallen constantly apologized to Risena's family. Livia asked Mango if she could not tell her brother she's still alive and that she wants to kill him herself after "running away from the fight like a coward." Flora held an unconscious Ar in a trap.