26th Games - 'Hot Wheels'

This year's games were known for their arena, making many of them adore the tributes as well except for a few arrogant ones. This was also the third year of a family victory.

Reapings

District 10 was quiet and rather bored at the reaping ceremony. It wasn't until two siblings were reaped that an uproar occurred. The girl chosen was 13 year old Rib Hernandez. Rib frowned and walked for. As Velveta reached for the name of the male tribute, Chanel stared at the peacekeepers in the district. The boy chosen was 17 year old Chuck Hernandez. Chuck laughed a little bit nervously before walking forward.

The reaping in district 6 was quite fascinating as only one of them caused a riot. The girl chosen by Velveta Brocade was 14 year old Nadine Peugeot. Nadine cursed loudly and walked forward while shouting that it wasn't fair. The boy chosen was 17 year old Thomas University. However, another boy volunteered. He revealed himself to be 17 year old Boston University. America and Brianna hugged each other. Boston apologized to his family as his husband hugged him.

District 1 was not too saddened by what had happened during the reaping. One girl shouted that she volunteered right off the bat. Her name was 15 year old Primadonna Girl and she added that "all she ever wanted was the world." A boy was chosen and it was revealed to be 13 year old First Class as he added "up in the sky. I can put you in!" The rest of the boys added "first class!" This caused the district to laugh.

Games

This year's Games took place in a NASCAR race track. It only had limited supplies in the cornucopia besides the big amount of weapons in the middle. Food was limited to the concession stands and drinks were limited to ½ a bottle per person. Primadonna and First glared across the arena as Boston stared at Nadine with a smile. As Rib stared at Chuck, the gong sounded. Vi (9) immediately ran in and grabbed a half filled water bottle and a scythe before attempting to jump into a car. First bumped into his ally Power (3), who both ran away from the other careers. As Primadonna met up with her allies, they each grabbed a spear as Nadine and Boston hopped into the cars and began driving fast, hogging the supplies in the back seat. Nadine crashed straight into the girl (2) and rolled over the boy (2). Boston drove along the track, cheering throughout the entire time. Brianna smiled and mumbled "that's my little brother". Rib fought off Chuck and the girl (11) who seemed to be struggling to grab a water bottle. As Boston drove around, he shouted "WOO-HOO! This is the most fun I've ever had in life!" As it cut back to the bloodbath, only two cannons had sounded and day 1 could begin. The pair (4) saw Rib walking around aimlessly and attempted to attack her. However, Rib managed to knock out the pair, leaving First and Primadonna to kill the "brats". As Power and First continued to run on day 1, Rib slept for most of the day until she heard another cannon sound. Chuck had unknowingly walking into a car that had Liam (5) hiding in it. Liam grabbed his taser and tased Chuck before stabbing him to death. That night, First and Primadonna laid in the open field (except to get food from the concession stand, which was revealed to viewers that the food was 20 years old). Boston stopped driving and went into the mechanic shop with his district partner Nadine, who many viewers also hated. Rib fell asleep in the stands as the fallen tributes were shown to be the boy (2), the girl (2), the boy (4), the girl (4), and Chuck (10).

On day 2, Primadonna went looking around for tributes, sadly not finding any. However, she didn't notice Martinette (3) hiding nearby where she stayed. As Boston and Nadine chatted about home life, she revealed that she was Adam's cousin. Boston said he was Brianna Ferrari's brother. Rib sat up and heard noises from afar but couldn't tell where they were coming from. As First started walking around, he muttered that he was "scared to kill tributes because it doesn't feel right." Sadly for him, Boston, and the viewers, he held up a knife. As Boston ran over to talk him down from doing it, he started shouting that First could be the youngest career to win the games, and that many before him have made it to be a runner up. Viewers teared up at this moment. He smiled and apologized to Boston while handing him his knife and his token. As he sliced his throat, Boston held the boy, telling him it was ok to cry. First muttered "I'm scared. I didn't want to compete. I don't want to die." As Boston comforted him, he sang something to calm the young boy down. As First's cannon sounded, Boston closed the boy's eyes and muttered "I'll look out for your family for you, little guy." Nadine gave him her condolences as Primadonna and Rib looked around to see where the cannon was from. That night, the fallen tributes were shown to be First (1). His district partner cried for a few hours.

On day 3, Rib woke up crying, noting that she had not drank any water since the cornucopia and begged sponsors for it. Primadonna saw her begging and whispered "do you want me to put you out of your misery, young one?" As Rib began to run, Primadonna threw a knife at her heart, sounding her cannon once Power noticed this. As Power followed Primadonna, he and Martinette ambushed her. Martinette grabbed Primadonna by her hair as Power plunged a spear into her spine. As Primadonna swore over and over again, Martinette frowned but stabbed her, sounding her cannon. Boston finished fixing his car and drove on the track again, mumbling that "Teslana would love this arena." Brianna frowned and looked at her mom who hugged her daughter. Nadine mumbles that Adam should have won his games. As the fallen tributes began, he saw Primadonna (1) and Rib (10) in the sky, whispering "I'm sorry for your losses, Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez."

On day 4, Vi saw Martinette and the pair began to battle. However, what the girls didn't know was that a poisonous gas had flowed into the arena. The girls stared at each other as Vi grabbed a mask and as Martinette attempted to do the same, she collapsed from it. Boston drove over her on accident. Vi whispered "thanks" to the mysterious figure who drove over Martinette. When Power saw his dead girlfriend, he charged at Vi. However, Nadine tackled the boy, fighting him as Boston split the pair up. Nadine called Power something that was censored and as she was about to finish the sentence, Boston teared up, hopped in the car and started driving it around. As Power jumped out of the way, Boston drove around again in rage. As she charged at his car, the boy (9) slashed the tires of Nadine's car, muttering that this would be how it ended. He shouted to his allies from 11 to "turn it up!" As they drove on the track, it made a loud crashing sound due to the boy swerving left and right. Sadly, the trio died that day. That night, the fallen tributes were shown to be Martinette (3), the boy (9) and the pair (11).

On day 5, two cannons sounded. Boston woke up to a loud scream as Nadine rushed towards the concession stand where the girl (12) was hiding. However, Liam tased the girl out of misery. He apologized before tasing himself. When Boston saw this unfold and heard Nadine laughing, he shouted "hey bastard!" This was loud enough to scare her away. The fallen tributes were shown to be Liam (5) and the girl (12), leaving 10 tributes remaining. These 10 were Power (3), Martian (5), Nadine and Boston (both 6), Oak and Lia (both 7), the pair from 8, Vi (9) and Clide (12).

The next day was the feast. People were excited about this because they couldn't expect what would happen. As Vi and the pair from 8 went right in, Boston sprinted to grab both bags for 6 as well. As he grabbed them, Nadine showed up 15 minutes after he left. She swore when she couldn't find the bags as she stabbed the pair from 8 in a fit of rage. However, Vi jumped behind Nadine and strangled her. As the girls rolled around for a few minutes, the cannons of the pair from 8 sounded, concluding the feast after day 6 began. Clide (12) hunted down Oak and Lia (both 7), ambushing and killing them with broken plastic from the concession stand. As the fallen tributes were shown, viewers were disgusted by Nadine still being alive. She and Vi had a feud after the feast as the portraits were shown to be Oak (7), Lia (7), and the pair (8), leaving six tributes remaining.

On day 7, all six tributes showed up to the cornucopia. Martian (5) and Power got into a fight with Martian coming our on top after she managed to easily overpower Power. However, Vi stabbed Martian in the back while apologizing. As Nadine and Boston made it to the cornucopia, Clide stabbed Vi to death. Boston hopped into a car one last time and drove like a maniac, heading straight towards Clide and Nadine. As Clide attempted to stab Nadine, Boston rammed into both of them, giving Clide the swiftest death in this year's games. However, he stared at Nadine and muttered "Oh, the capitol will love this one." As he hot wired the car, he turned on the exhaust engine and locked the doors. As Nadine attempted to get out, she tried to turn off the engine but her vision was so clouded that she couldn't see anything. Citizens cheered at this death as Boston drove straight into the hood of the car, breaking the glass and windshield wipers and stabbing her to death. It was then announced that 17 year old Boston University was the victor of the 26th hunger games. Brianna and America cheered, with Brianna shouting "that's my brother, motherfucker! Woo-hoo!"

Aftermath

Boston returned home to a proud district 6. His husband greeted him warmly and they adopted a daughter named Topeka. Sadly, he would mourn the loss of the second victor he created.