25th Games - 'Reincarnation'

This year's Games were the least popular of the first 25 up until three interestimg fights occurred. Many noticed the similarities to the 8th games in some of the tributes. It featured the first Quarter Quell where the population of each district would vote on who would go into the games.

Reapings

Brianna entered district 8 with a frown after seeing the working conditions. The person chosen for District 8 was 16 year old Velveta Brocade, who was Velveta Crimson's niece. Chanel Crimson (SIL of Velveta Brocade, sister of Velveta Crimson, and victor of the 13th hunger games) sat back with a frown. The boy chosen was 17 year old Rhinestone Nevado (Gucci Nevado's little brother). Rhinestone was known to be arrogant to other people. As the story of Velveta was told one last time, the pair were taken back.

District 4 had the final year of their 3 year long family traditions. She chose the name of 14 year old Crystal Man for the female tribute. Crystal stared off into the distance and walked forward as the male chosen was 17 year old Flint Patel. Flint swore as Piscine shouted "my son volunteered, you traitor!"

District 3 was chaotic as 14 year olds Coila Peterson and Wordlo Peterson were chosen. They were both well-known as the mischievous twins. Coila was deemed as sweet while Wordlo was deemed as the sneaky one, perfectly complimenting each other.

Games

This year's Games had the arena be the ruins of the capitol building from 25 years ago. As Wordlo and Coila stared at each other, Crystal and Flint began to look for exit routes. Velveta and Rhinestone were glaring at each other from afar. As the countdown began, all six glared around the arena. The twins from 3 smiled at each other, causing Oak (7) to jump in fright. As the gong sounded, Wordlo, Coila, Crystal, Velveta and Rhinestone all went into the bloodbath. Flint ran from the bloodbath like his brother the year prior. Coila and Wordlo nodded as they both threw knives at Orchard and Blueberry (both 11). As Velveta and Rhinestone fought, Crystal grabbed some supplies and ran. As Oak killed Chad (10), Velveta knocked Rhinestone unconscious and stabbed his ally Jeanine (12). Veloura (1) finished her off with a fatal stab. As the four cannons sounded, day 1 began. The boy (1) was staring off into the distance when Teslana (6) stabbed him in the back of the head, killing him. She muttered "you were a good man, 1 boy. You were a good man and too pure for the games. I won't let you suffer." As his cannon sounded, Teslana nodded and capitol citizens booed or cheered as she killed him. Velveta and Rhinestone walked around the arena. That night, the fallen tributes were shown to be the boy (1), Chad (10), Orchard (11), Blueberry (11), and Jeanine (12).

On night 1, the girl (7) got into a fight with Rhinestone who easily overpowered and killed her. Velveta woke up to the cannon and Crystal stayed dead asleep. Flint woke up from the sound of the cannon. He eventually fell back asleep as Coila and Wordlo hunted for other tributes.

On day 2, the boy (12) fought with Oak and killed him, sounding his cannon. Flint woke up and jumped when he heard the cannon. Velveta and Rhinestone were both noted to be hunting for each other. As Coila and Wordlo fell back asleep, day 2 ended. Crystal was spotted to have been hiding from the other tributes. As the fallen tributes were shown, they were revealed to be the pair (7).

On night 2, 3 cannons sounded. Velveta felt something slice into her shoulder. Rhinestone heard a battle cry from nearby, spotting Veloura (1) stabbing the boy (12) to death, shouting "This is for my district partner!" As the cameras panned to Velveta, a loud "BOOM!" occurred. The cameras then switched to Coila as she coughed from an explosion. She stared in shock at the body of Rey (5) which was charred to a crisp. Wordlo shouted "nice one, C!" When it cut back to Velveta, she had managed to overpower Nerus (2), slicing his throat and sounding his cannon. People cheered on Velveta and Flint, who both shouted that they needed to win for their districts.

On day 3, the boy (6) and the girl (10) got into a fight. As the pair fought, the girl had managed to kill the boy first after slashing his throat open. The boy ended up being able to stab her in the chest three times before she had died from blood loss. Rhinestone stared off into space as Velveta looked around for Crystal to get revenge for her aunt of her namesake, Velveta. Crystal looked around for Velveta in order to get revenge for her aunt Nori as well. Flint was awake and noticed Velveta walking around. When she saw Flint, she stopped walking around and stared at Flint as he glared at her. A few seconds later, Flint charged at her. Yet, when Flint jumped onto her, she rolled out of the way, grabbing a piece of the ruins and chucking it at his shoulder. As it hit him, it knocked him to the floor. However, he didn't die from it because the force wasn't enough to kill him. The fallen tributes were shown to be Rey (5), the boy (6), the girl (10) and the boy (12).

On night 3, a cannon sounded. This was revealed to belong to Whisker (9), who had been mercilessly stabbed by Veloura. As Veloura jumped onto Velveta, Velveta fell backwards with enough force to cause Veloura to cough. As Veloura crawled back in shock, Rhinestone noticed this and whispered "remind me not to piss her off".  She then threw a knife at her, sounding her cannon as it hit her in the head. When the girl (5) crossed paths with Flint, the pair fought for a decent amount of time. As the girl managed to stab Flint, he snapped the girl's neck, sounding her cannon and the last cannon of the night. On day 4, Miranda (2) and Panema (9) were ambushed by Coila and Wordlo. Miranda managed to stab Wordlo in the leg and stomach. However, Coila managed to stab Panema in the head after 15 mimutes of fighting where Coila attained multiple fatal wounds. As Wordlo continued to fight Miranda, he ended up killing her and sounded her cannon as well. After Coila and Wordlo had ambushed the pair, Wordlo looked at his twin who was bleeding out. As he held her, he whispered "no, stay with me. Hey, it's ok, it's ok." Odell reached over to the twins' mom and comforted her, signing "they were good tributes". Shiny built the memorials for all of them in their respective districts as Echolalia cried over losing Coila. Most other mentors gave the same sympathy excluding Adam Walker and Piscine Patel. As Coila's cannon sounded, Wordlo stabbed himself with a ruin, sounding his cannon too. Teslana cried at seeing the bodies of the twins. Then, Crystal had bumped into Velveta. This fight made the games rise in popularity. As Crystal stabbed Velveta in the arm, Velveta jumped onto Crystal and fought her off. As both girls stabbed and dodged each other's weapons consistently, Crystal eventually lost enough blood to the point that she dropped dead, sounding her cannon. That night, the fallen tributes were Veloura (1), Miranda (2), Coila and Wordlo (both 3), Crystal (4), the girl (5), and Panema and Whisker (both 9).

On night 5, Flint noticed Teslana and the pair battled for the top 3. As Teslana overpowered Flint, she lost too much, sounding her cannon too. As Rhinestone and Velveta met in the middle of the arena, Velveta chucked a piece of ruins at him, hitting his head and sounding his cannon. It was then announced that 16 year old Velveta Brocade from District 8 won the 25th Hunger Games. Petrozza smiled as Chanel cried shouting "hell yeah!"

Aftermath

After winning, Velveta became popular and lived a quiet life in district 8. Sadly though, her father would die just a few years after she won the games. Chanel even told her that "your aunt would be so proud of you"