31st Games - "Vengeful Victor"

This year's games had six relatives or descendants of tributes from the 16th, 17th, or 20th hunger games, shocking many people across the nation with these being the least popular of the games.

Reapings

Kaimana went to district 12 to do their reaping ceremony and greeted Aalish and Aurora, thanking them for helping lead her to victory. As she drew out the name of the girl, she looked over and went "oh no". Aalish cried as she heard the name of her cousin, 18 year old Agneya Akron. Agneya was the younger sibling of Olibia Akron from the 20th games. Agneya swallowed and walked forward. She asked Aalish in french to mentor a different district this year such as 11 or 10. Aalish refused and said she would mentor her cousin. The boy chosen was 18 year old Agnivo Julio. Agnivo swallowed and swore under his breath. He was the cousin of Scott Julio from the 17th games. However, Agnivo's family didn't seem to visit him before he left while Agneya's family hugged her.

District 9 was shown to have another child of a famous family of tributes which Kaimana chuckled at when she chose it, asking Tris how "so many kids were made". She revealed the name to be 18 year old Baker Child, who was in the famous Child family of the 16th, 17th and 20th games. Baker swore as the parents shouted "we're never having sex again!" This caused laughter. However, the boy chosen seemed to upset Baker as it was revealed to be 14 year old Muffin Man, who was the nephew of Chio Child from the 20th Games. People shouted "Do you know the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man?" This caused laughter from Muffin himself as Kaimana wished the pair luck. Baker was visited by her boyfriend of three years while Muffin was visited by his cousin Simon.

District 3 was rather quiet as a young girl volunteered. The girl apologized to her mother as she revealed her name to be 14 year old Libra Office who was the daughter of Rock Office of the 17th games. The boy chosen was revealed to be 15 year old Leo Zodiac, brother of Bonnie from the 17th games. Both of them shook hands with Kaimana who wished them luck. Libra was visited by her mother who wished her luck while Leo's cousin Sign hugged him and told her to win.

Games

This year's arena was the Khan Market in New Delhi, India. It was an apartment building with a bunch of fruit stands on the second floor.  Agnivo and Agneya stared at each other. Baker and Muffin looked around the market and muttered "shit, we're screwed." Leo and Libra swore as they entered the arena. As the countdown began, all six tributes stared at each other. When the gong sounded, Agneya immediately tackled Claudia (1), and killed her with a sword. Muffin and Agnivo ran from the bloodbath as the blood of the boy (6) splattered all over Leo. Libra stabbed the girl (4). Magnify (6) stabbed the boy (1) as the girl (2) snuck up behind her and killed her. However, the boy (5) was stabbed by the girl (2) and the girl (2) was then stabbed by her district partner Madman, concluding the bloodbath as Baker ran away. As seven cannons sounded, day 1 began. Agneya laid down on the floor of the market, making her vulnerable to attacks. She joked "that was a workout. Damn you Claudia for nearly making me sprain my ankle." This caused her to chuckle at herself from sleepiness and heat. She then went inside to rest. As another cannon sounded, she saw Agnivo and his ally Muffin covered in blood while talking and whispered "oh shit." As she hid, cameras replayed the moment of Agnivo stabbing John (4) to death after screaming "this is for Cole, you son of a bitch!" Muffin tried to stop Agnivo but got covered in blood after it sprayed out on him. As Agnivo stared at the body of John, he broke down crying. Baker barely had any time to relax before Madman stumbled upon her but didn't notice her. She then moved locations to near where Agneya was hiding, unbeknownst to both of them. Leo and Libra calmed down and relaxed for a little while, grabbing fruit from the market and eating it. As both of them fell asleep, the fallen tributes were shown to be Claudia (1), the boy (1), the girl (2), the pair (4), the boy (5), Magnify (6), and the boy (6).