91.

"Girls, it's time to get up!" Mrs. Weasley's shrill voice echoed from the hall. "This is your last warning!"

I groaned, rolling over to avoid the rays of sunshine that were peeking inside.

"Can you believe they're really getting married?" Ginny said sleepily.

"I think they're nice together," I said, stifling a yawn.

"You and Fred ought to be next." Ginny giggled.

I felt my hair turn pink with embarrasment.

"I doubt that," I shook my head. "We're still really young. I'm not even done with school."

"Well how come you always wear that ring?"

"That's not an engagement ring, Gin. It's just to keep in contact."

"Believe what you want, but Fred's mad about you. You two will end up together, no doubt about that." before I could object, she shrugged off her blankets and headed downstairs.

***

By three o'clock, the guests were due to arrive. I was dressed in grey-blue dress robes, and Hermione helped me pile my hair in an updo.

Outside, I spotted Ron and the twins almost immediately. They were standing outside the tent next to another red-headed boy, who I assumed to be a distant relative.

As I got closer, I could hear them griping over the fancy robes they had to wear and the fancy venue they were forced to set up.

"When I get married," said Fred, tugging at the collar of his robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over."

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him? Oh blimey, brace yourselves—here they come, look."

One by one, witches and wizards began Apparating just a few yards from the tent. The sound of chatter grew louder as they approached.

"Excellent, I think I see a few veela cousins," said George, craning his neck for a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them. . . ."

As George left, I looked at the unfamiliar red-haired boy standing beside Ron.

Hi," I said, smiling at the red-headed boy. "I'm Ella."

"I know," the boy said. After a quick glance around, he added softly: "It's me, Harry."

"Harry?!" I repeated. "Why do you look like a Weasley?"

"I had to be disguised, just in case." he said. "I'm taking the form of some Muggle boy from the village. Call me 'Cousin Barny'."

"Right," I chuckled, looking at Fred. "And don't you look nice."

"You're not too bad yourself," he replied, placing a hand on my hip.

"Watch it," warned Harry. "Don't make me get Sirius."

"Oh, stop it," I scoffed. "No need for the protective brother act, Ha—I mean— Barny. We'll stay out of your way."

I took Fred's arm and led him to an empty corner in the tent. His hands traveled from my hips to my waist, then up to my chest. He cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I felt the butterflies swirling around in my stomach as our lips met.

"What do you say we disappear for a little after the ceremony?" Fred whispered in my ear, his lips only inches away from mine. "I'll steal some drinks too, and then we can—"