03.

The next morning, we arrived at King's Cross Station twenty minutes early. Mr. Weasley seemed very apprehensive, and he always kept Harry in his line of sight.

"Right then," Mr. Weasley said. "Let's do this in pairs, as there's so many of us. I'll go first with Harry." Harry and Mr. Weasley made their way towards the barrier between Platforms nine and ten, then disappeared completely.

"Alright, Percy and Ginny go next." Mrs. Weasley said. The pair ran towards the barrier and soon vanished.

"Alright, Fred and Miranda."

"I'm not Fred—"

"Oh Fred, if you think I'm going to fall for that one again, you are very mistaken!" Mrs. Weasley frowned. Fred grinned and ran with Miranda towards the barrier.

"Ron and Hermione, go on." she paused, letting Ron and Hermione pass through the barrier before turning to me. "And that leaves George and Ella, go ahead."

I pushed my trolley towards the wall. I had done this twice before, but I still worried I would crash into the wall. I braced myself for the impact and was relieved when I passed right through, coming out on the other side to Platform nine and three-quarters.

I approached the train, following Harry, Ron, and Hermione to a compartment to put our trunks. We stowed the owls and Crookshanks onto a luggage rack and went back outside to say our goodbyes.

"Have a great time!" My mum brought me into a tight hug.

I was about to hug her back when I suddenly remembered, "Mum, did you sign my Hogsmeade permission form?" I asked. She looked away.

"Honey, I think it will be best if you stay at the castle this year." I frowned.

"What? But everyone else is going! Don't tell me that you're worried about Sirius Black!" I groaned. My mother looked away as I mentioned the name, and I raised my eyebrows.

"So this is about him?" I asked. "Come on Mum, I'm not in any danger!"

"I said no, end of story. Maybe next year," she added as she brought me into another hug. "Have fun, stay safe!" she called. I walked over to where Harry and the Weasleys were. Mrs. Weasley had finished hugging Harry and was now passing out sandwiches.

"Here you are Ron...no, they're not corned beef...Fred? Where's Fred? Here you are, dear...Oh and Ella! Here you are, have a great time at school!" She brought me into a hug and put a couple of sandwiches in my hand. I thanked her and hurried onto the train.

"Hey, mini Miranda!" I looked around to see Fred and George walking toward me.

"I have a name you know," I snapped.

"Oh, she's sassy like Miranda too," George said.

I rolled my eyes. "Now what do you want?"

"Wanna trade sandwiches?" Fred asked. "Mum gave me ham and chicken, and I'm really not feeling ham and chicken today."

"Well, I have bacon sandwiches. But I'm not trading. Your Mum must know they're my favorite." I smirked.

"Well, bacon sandwiches also happen to be my favorite. So, hand it over."

"No way!"

"Oh yes way! George, let's get her." Fred and George tried to lunge toward me, but I ducked under their arms.

"Arthur, quickly!" I heard Mrs. Weasley yell.
Finally, Harry ran to the door and Ron opened it so he could clamber on.

I made sure to stay away from the twins, so they couldn't steal my sandwiches. We all leaned out of the window and waved to the Weasleys and my Mom as the train pulled out of the station. I looked around carefully and realized the twins were now out of sight.