101.

Something was wrong.

Right when I woke up, I had a feeling in my gut that something bad was going to happen.

I had felt like this quite often since Voldemort had taken over, but this feeling was different. It felt more real; more urgent. All day long, I had this intense feeling of dread, and nervous energy kept my heart racing.

By dinner, we heard that Harry, Ron, and Hermione had broken into Gringotts. I expected my anxious feeling to cease, but it remained all through the night.

Even as I tried to fall asleep, fear kept me wide awake. That's when Fred's voice echoed throughout my room:

"Harry's at Hogwarts. We're going to fight. Apparate to the Hog's Head."

I froze for a second. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I wanted to crumble then; let the anxiety consume me. This was too much...To fight...What if something happens to me...To Fred...

Before I could spiral out of control, I threw on a shirt and some trousers, and knocked on my parents' door.

"What is it?" my mother asked.

"It's time," I inhaled shakily. "Harry's at Hogwarts. We're fighting."

***

When we arrived at the Hog's Head, we saw many familiar faces. Fred, George, and Ginny were standing with Lee Jordan. I hurried over to Fred and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then I hurried over to hug Ginny, whom I hadn't seen in months.

"I missed you," I whispered. "I'm glad you're alright."

"Same," she nodded. "I was worried they'd track you down when you didn't come back to school."

"This is a bar, not a train station," I looked over to see an old man, slightly resembling Dumbledore, grumbling in a corner.

"Sorry, Aberforth." Sirius said.

"Off you go then." he motioned to a portrait hanging on the wall. Slowly, the portrait swung open to reveal a passageway.

Ginny climbed in first, followed by Fred. He gave my hand a squeeze and pulled me along with him.

"Ready?" he asked.

I shook my head as I walked into the darkness.

At the end of the passageway, we entered a huge room, similar to a ship's cabin. Hammocks were strung from the ceiling, and there was a large wooded balcony above. Tapestries of every Hogwarts House decorated the walls— except Slytherin's. Large bookcases covered one wall, and I spotted a wireless in the corner.

Dozens of kids were crowded around something. They fell quiet as they watched us climb through the portrait hole, but quickly began greeting us excitedly.

And that's when I saw him. Harry was standing in the middle of the crowd, looking apprehensive. Hermione and Ron were by his side, as always.

"Aberforth's getting a bit annoyed," said Fred, raising his hand in answer to several cries of greeting. "He wants a kip, and his bar's turned into a railway station."

"Harry!" Sirius called out, hurrying over to his godson.

Harry's face lit up, and the two embraced. It was almost a minute before they parted, and I thought I saw a tear in my mother's eye. I gave Harry a slight wave, and he smiled weakly in response.

"So what's the plan, Harry?" said George.

"There isn't one," said Harry.

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind," said Fred, taking my hand in his once more.