100.

The weeks flew by, and Tonks was due almost any day now. It was hard to believe that a baby was about to be born during a such a dark time, and it would have no idea about anything going on. I almost envied this unborn child; innocence and ignorance were things I could no longer have.

One night, I woke up suddenly to the sound of raised voices, coming from downstairs. Squinting at my clock, I saw that it was only half past two in the morning.

My heart raced from excitement. Maybe Tonks had the baby...I thought as I slowly swung open my door and tiptoed downstairs.

Sure enough, Remus was standing in the sitting room. However, he didn't look joyful at all. Neither did my parents; Sirius was pacing and my mother was weeping.

"What's going on?" I asked worriedly.

"Ella!" Mum quickly wiped away her tears. "Did we wake you?"

"Yeah," I said bluntly. "What's happening? Is it the baby?"

Remus and Sirius looked at each other, then shook their heads slightly.

"They've been captured. Harry, Ron, and Hermione have taken to Malfoy Manor." Remus said.

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I felt dizzy, and sunk into the couch in an effort to process this nightmare.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, hoping for a good answer.

"Help has been sent. If all goes according to plan, they should be out of there by dawn." Sirius said.

The word 'if ' was like a slap in the face. I had never hoped for a miracle more.

We all sat in the sitting room for hours, waiting for news. It was almost painful. Finally, at a quarter to six, Bill's patronus lit up the room.

"The house-elf is dead, but everyone else is here and safe. Will be in touch."

The light vanished as quick as it had come. No one spoke for a while.

Remus cleared his throat and stood.

"I'd better get back to Tonks," he said. "She's been having some discomfort."

"Do you think it's time?" Mum asked. "I can help if you need it."

"I think we still have awhile." Remus nodded. "I'll let you know."

After a few quick goodbyes, Remus was gone. I was about to head back to bed, when I heard another crack come from outside.

Hurrying to the window, I saw a tall man with fiery red hair.

"Fred!" I gasped, hurrying to open the door.

"Ella, don't open it." Sirius warned. "We have to be more careful."

Moving me to the side, he pulled out his wand and opened the door just a crack.

"How did you break the ring you wear on your left hand?" Sirius questioned.

"I punched a wall..." was Fred's reluctant answer.

Seconds later, Sirius opened the door and let him in.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you two," he narrowed his eyes at Fred as he left the room.

"There's my girl," Fred grinned at the sight of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.