02.

"Why look George, it's ickle Ronnie's girlfriend!" Fred teased.

"For the last time, I am not Ron's girlfriend!" I objected.

"Oh we know," George said.

"But it's fun to see how angry you get about it!" Fred finished, holding out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me to my feet. "Nice hair,"

I pulled a strand of my hair and saw it was orange. With lots of concentration, I got it back to purple.

"So where's the rest of the family?" George asked me.

"Could say the same to you," I looked around, spotting the lack of gingers.

"They're all looking for Harry," Fred answered. "Heard he got himself into quite some trouble. Mum's probably lecturing him now."

"What did he do?" I asked eagerly.

"Blew up his aunt," George grinned and I felt my jaw drop.

"He what?"

"It was accidental," George added.

"You could have led with that!" I interjected. I felt a small bit of relief wash over me, knowing Harry didn't deliberately try to blow up his aunt. That definitely wouldn't sit well with the Ministry.

"Ah, but where's the fun in that? Anyways, guess he just got out of control."

I was about to reply when I heard a noise come from the fireplace, and saw that my sister had finally arrived.

"Mandy! So nice to see you!" Fred grinned. My sister glared at him.

"What have I said about calling me that?!" she snapped.

"Ah, come on! Do you really expect us to believe you'll hex us?" Fred asked.

"Of course, because I will." Miranda responded simply.

"Geez, Mandy, you have quite the edge." Fred smirked. Miranda shot him a nasty look as he used the nickname again.

"Hmm, should I use the Bat-Bogey Hex or shrink your head?" Miranda pulled out her wand. The twins backed away, slowly.

"Just remembered, we have somewhere to be." George blurted out.

"Yeah, catch you later..." Fred trailed off.

"Mandy," George whispered. Miranda ran after them as they exited the Leaky Cauldron as quickly as possible.

"Now what was that about?" I spun around to see my mum standing behind me.

"Just Miranda embracing her true Slytherin." I told her.

***

"What is that?" Miranda asked as I walked back into the Leaky Cauldron with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"It's Crookshanks, my cat," Hermione frowned, holding the orange cat protectively. She had just bought Crookshanks from the Magical Menagerie, and she was gushing over him. Personally, I believed she should've gotten an owl instead.