[05]: New Girl

"What was that?"

Uraraka blinks in the general direction of the building that had exploded and caught on fire from the third floor.

"Gosh, I hope there isn't villains with that much power!"

She turned back around and continued trying to help Thirteen.

——————

Mediocre explosions from the lower level of your building caught your attention.

"DIEEE!"

You could hear it faintly, but you knew the voice. You look down at the floor. It was definitely one of the students.

With that one move, you had easily polished off everyone on this floor, so you were safe to move down.

Unsure if who you heard yelling was in trouble or not, you crouched down to the floor and placed both your palms against it.

You closed your eyes and unleashed the blistering fire from your hands into the floorboards, making short work of it.

—————

Bakugou held an explosion against one of the opponents with their head down, but paused after hearing a weird sound.

"Shut up, shitty-hair. What's that?"

Kirishima looked up. "I don't know. And you heard that explosion upstairs?"

The two of them, alongside the remaining villains, paused and turned their heads to face the loud sizzling sound coming from one corner of the roof.

"Whoever it is, I'm going to rip them to fucking shreds."

Everyone stood absolutely still, completely unsure of what was going to happen. Bakugou could barely breathe because of the tension. He knitted his brows, only growing angrier with each passing second.

The violent ferocity of the moment bubbles to a head.

Suddenly, a figure melts through the roof.

It falls, and lands on it's feet.

"T-The new girl?"

With one hand balancing you on the ground, you slowly straightened your legs to stand up fully.

You moved slowly, radiating nothing but confidence and power. You rose up and rolled your shoulders back.

Bakugou and his partner couldn't believe what they were seeing.

It was completely unexpected.

Your body was completely engulfed in green and blue flames. The flames were so bright—that your body looked almost like just a silhouette.

Your eyes shone through the glare so intently that Bakugou felt himself growing more uncomfortable.

Just after entering the room, you had made the temperature of the level almost unbearably hot for everyone else.

Not to mention, you looked like the epitome of a villain, in that moment.

"What are you doing just standing there?" you mumbled.