[11]: Calvary

First Place: Midoriya Izuku
Second Place: Yuna Y/N
Third Place: Todoroki Shouto
Fourth Place: Bakugou Katsuki

-----

Standing just outside of the tunnel, you put your hands on your hips and took your time catching your breath.

The four of you got a moment before the rest of the students started pulling through the gate.

You looked down at your arms, you had a strong burning sensation in your veins. Your fingers were twitching, too.

You didn't normally hold that blasting through the air for quite that long. Especially not while going that high into the sky.

When you looked up from your arms, you saw both Todoroki and Bakugou staring at you.

They both looked fiercely bitter.

------

[A/N]: hey y'all I really can't be bothered writing a detailed description of the calvary battle, so i'm just going to summarise what happens. sorry!

-----

In the short fifteen minutes of searching for a team, you had been approached by Yaoyorozu. She explained that she wanted to be a support for you, as you become the rider.

She had half a team already.

Todoroki was on that team.

At first, he didn't seem too keen on joining with you, but was easily convinced when Yaoyorozu explained her idea. Then, Todoroki pitched that Kaminari would be a perfect pick for right wing support. He could keep enemies at bay with his electrocution. You listened attentively.

So, with Todoroki as your frontal support, Yaoyorozu on your right wing, and Kaminari on your left, you knew you had a strong team.

You tied your 710 team point band around your forehead, and the round began shortly.

You knew Bakugou and Midoriya would be your two biggest targets. And for the rest of the game you focused on stealing Midoriya's headband.

At some point, you had leapt off of Todoroki's shoulders, flying up into the sky to peruse Midoriya's team. Somehow evading Tokoyami's quirk with fast techniques, you managed to grab ahold of the headband a split second before you fell back down.

You plummeted towards the ground, without your quirk engaged.

"CATCH HER!" Yaoyorozu ordered, but Todoroki was already on it as he directed the group with an ice wave, to just beneath you. He held his arms out and caught you easily, before you climbed back on top.

"WOW, SHE FLEW OFF ON HER OWN! IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED?!"

"She never touched the ground, so technically it's legal!" Midnight assured.

"Good job, Yuna!" Kaminari smiled widely. "That was perfect!"

"YUNA'S TEAM HAS TAKEN THE TEN-MILLION POINTS!"

"Please don't go off on your own, again." Yaoyorozu begged quietly. "We shouldn't take unnecessary risks, when we can avoid it!"

You ignored her, focusing on holding back the attacking teams with fire walls and blasts. The change in status meant that everyone on the field had changed their attention toward you.

Your eyes glowed as you battled to the last minutes.

Kaminari successfully took care of his side, keeping the competitors at bay with his electricity. Yaoyorozu did a fantastic job of defending with her Creation, too.