[29]: Scars

"Uh- Y/N, where are you-"

"Shush."

You kept a firm grip on his hand, pulling him into the dormitories building, and fast through the halls.

"What if someone sees-"

"They won't."

Shouto looked down at his hand that was being held by yours, confused by the feeling that it was evoking in his stomach.

Then, his eyes drifted just beyond his hand, right down to where your hips swung rhythmically with every step.

'!!!'

He forced himself to look up at the ceiling.

"This is the boys room, right?" you suddenly turned around and faced him, pointing at the door.

"...It is."

Then, you pushed it open and pulled Shouto inside.

You finally let go of his hand, and turned to face him, making sure that he closed the door behind him. You crossed your arms.

"Close your eyes." you demanded.

His face was bright red, at that point.

"Wha- Y/N, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you something," you said. "Now, do it."

Terrified and flustered, Shouto turned around to face the door, and covered his eyes with both hands.

He bit his lip. Lost deep in thought, as to what it was that you wanted to show him.

"Turn around."

Slowly, very slowly, Shouto started to turn around. His hands shyly melted out the way of his eyesight, as he searched for you.

And then, he saw you standing in front of him in just a bra.

He slapped his hands over his eyes again. "Y/N! WHAT ARE-"

"Relax, Shouto. Look." you said, gently pulling his hands down. "Don't think too much of it, just look."

Shouto's breathing was strained, in partnership with his face that was extremely conflicted.

But, he did as you said.

He looked over your torso. It took him a while to register what he was searching for, but once he did, he found his eyes naturally floating everywhere except your chest.

Because, all over you, he saw scars.

His eyes sunk, as he turned around properly. His mouth had cracked open, and his eyes traced the ridges of your body, all the while he kept filling with distress.

Scars of all sized littered your soft skin, each one carrying a story of its own.

How had he not noticed this before?

What had they done to you?

"See? They're just scars." you said, offering your arms out. "Do you seriously think I remember who gave me every one of these? All those different men that worked for my father...all those years, do you think I remember? Well, I don't. Not one single face do I remember."

Shouto couldn't take his eyes away from you.

The scars on your hips, your shoulders, on your stomach.

On your face.

"Whoever caused these scars doesn't matter, because they're on my body. They're my scars. They're my stories, and I get to decide if I want to spend my days grieving over them, or moving the fuck on."