[28]: Progress

"Ugh!"

You fell to your knees, your head hung low.

"Y/N, you okay?" Shouto jogged over to you. "Is something wrong?"

"Nah, i'm just exhausted." you puffed, struggling to catch your breath. "My arms are aching."

Shouto looked down at your bare arms. He could see your veins glowing green, through your skin.

"You've been at this for a while now, your blast has already grown in size." he bent down to your side, resting a hand on your back. "Maybe you should take a break."

You shook your head, your hair covered your eyes.

"No time for breaks."

You slowly stood to your feet, and rolled out your shoulders that were screaming in agony.

"Could ya freeze it again for me?"

He stood up next to you, but hesitated.

Immediately, his cheeks became coloured with a thick blush.

"Uh...Y/N... your..."

"What?" you held out your arms in confusion. "What is it, dork?"

He covered his mouth and forced himself to look away while he composed himself. He wasn't doing a very good job.

"Y-Your shirt..."

You looked down to see that your white singlet was completely covered in water, meaning it had gone see-through.

Immediately, the blush infected you too, as you quickly used both arms to cover your chest.

"SHIT!"

------

"Oi, tits."

Your eyes widened and you swung your head towards Bakugou who was walking over to you.

"Your nose is bleeding, you look fucking stupid."

"Eat shit." you scoffed, wiping the blood onto your white shirt.

"Anyway, what the hell did ya mean when you said something dumb about cold water."

You flinched, "First, don't call me that unless you want a problem, you fucking jackass."

"Tch. Whatever." he glanced away. "Just tell me what that damn Icy-Hot bastard was doin' with your water."

You couldn't help but grin, at that. He's too predictable.

"Not like it was hard to figure it out, I'm using cold water, to actually challenge myself." you rubbed your knuckle that was spewing out blood, and bruised black. "Unlike you, who's using hot water to aid in engaging your quirk."

"That's fucking stupid, anyway. It's only gonna make your attacks smaller, if the waters fuckin' cold."

You shrugged.

"Sure. We'll see who's stronger in regular climate when one of us has trained in cold conditions."

He glared at you.

"Get Icy-Hot back over here."

------

Finally, the time for dinner had arrived.

Less to your excitement, you and the class were responsible for cooking it yourselves.

"Hey, Y/N, little help over here?"