[24]: Catch

School finally resumed back to normal, after the internships.

In homeroom, class had resumed back to normal, and you kept to your own at your desk as everyone else gossiped about what happened at their individual internships.

You didn't bother involving yourself in the conversation, even though they spoke about what happened with the Hero-Killer in Hosu City.

Two hours later, you and the rest of the 1-A girls gathered in the locker-room to change back into your regular school outfits after a tough rescue training with All-Might.

"Hey, Yuna, your mobility out there was insane!"

"Yeah, you definitely showed the rest of us up!"

"Yeah! It was totally sick! The way you move around so effortlessly is kind of similar to how Bakugou does, right Yaoyorozu!?"

"Your physical abilities are definitely quite impressive for someone of our age."

—————

It wasn't long before the season for final exams came up.

Due to the nature of the finals, it had called for weeks of endless studying and training in preparation for the exams.

You had to be diligent with balancing what you chose to train, because the exams were a comprehensive test of everything you had learned during the semester. Meaning combat training, rescue training, basic study and physical training.

You spent time studying with some of 1-A, at Yaoyorozu's house. Which, ended up proving to be helpful as you placed in the top 3 of the whole class.

Passing the written with soaring colours wasn't going to help you in the practical, though.

——————

The class looked on with horror as you were slammed into the ground by All-Might.

"Jeez, I couldn't imagine having to face off to All Might in the exams!"

"I know! Tough, right?" Kirishima agreed, standing with the others in the viewing room. "Even though those two are the strongest in the school, it still seems really unfair."

"FUCKING DIE!"

The students stared at the screens completely dumbfounded as you propelled a huge attack on All-Might, forcing him to retreat.

"She..." Kaminari rubbed his head. "She sounded just like Bakugou, just then!"

"HEY! DON'T STEAL MY LINE YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Bakugou yelled at you, before he went flying past you through the air and fired off his last grenade at All-Might.

The two of you continued blasting everything you had at All-Might, because you had made it to open space, and didn't have to watch out for damaging the buildings.

The two of you were sweating profusely as you focused on holding him back with constant attacks.

"Watching them fight is like watching popcorn in the microwave."

Uraraka looked over at Todoroki before bursting out into laughter, with Tsuyu.

"I didn't know you had a sense of humour, Todoroki!"

"BAKUGOU!" you called, hanging by one hand from a nearby building you wiped some blood from your nose with your forearm. "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, HE'S TOO DAMN STRONG!"

He's right...

You were so exhausted from the thirteen minutes of intensely battling against All-Might.