Character Summary

Name: Y/N Yuna

Quirk: Hellfire

Hero Name: Blaze
Power: 5/5
Speed: 4.1/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3.8/5
Cooperation: 1/5

About Y/N:
Typically very conservative and mellow. Much like Shouto, she likes to keep to herself, and keep her friends limited for the sake of protecting her peace. Like anyone, she has moments where she veers from her regular persona, weather it's acting uptight and impulsive, or peaceful and liberal. Y/N's biggest perk is her extreme dedication to training over the passing years. After she was separated from her family, she didn't have much to entertain herself with. So, she started training herself. Her physical strength and endurance without her quirk alone, is more than impressive. Then, she becomes standout with the addition of her high-tier power quirk.

Likes:
Coffee, early mornings, boxing, the city at night, cats, fitness, fashion, Shouto.

Dislikes:
Assholes.

Y/N's Quirk: Hellfire
- Generates an ultra-hot, poisonous fire from anywhere in her body.
- Can pinpoint where she wants to disperse her power from with immense accuracy, also able to control the level of heat, and the explosiveness.
- The density of poison in the fire dispersed is not as easily controlled, but she has a grip on it, to some extent. She learns more as the story progresses.
- The flames, if left to burn or had burned on a large scale, can fill up a room with carbon monoxide, and hydrogen cyanide. Both deadly gasses.
- The poisonous fire works by creating a perfect blend of all the necessary compounds and chemicals right in her bloodstream, meaning she can also amplify or nullify that by choice.
- There are many different ways to use the power, but most consist of destruction, or assisting mobility.
- Over-use of the quirk results in a weakening of her overall energy. In extreme cases, she'll be hit with spells of dizziness, nausea, sometimes passing out or getting blood noses, from lack of necessary minerals.
- The main risk with Y/N's quirk, is injuring or poisoning the people around her, including teammates, during intense conflicts. That risk is the primary reason for her obsessive training regime.
- Obviously, she is not effected by the poison, or the heat, in her fire.

Y/N's Primary Weaknesses:
- Accidental friendly-fire.
- Overbearing water (quirks, or huge bodies of water can exhaust her quirk faster than anything else)
- Brute force, if contact is made.
- Heat-proof restraints.

Y/N's Hero Suit:
- Y/N engineered the suit herself, and sent the blueprint to the funded creators.
- The body-suit itself covers 92% of Y/N's skin, designed to protect and aid, it isn't flashy.
- It's all black.
- The suit is composed of a hand-crafted carbon fibre/synthetic polymer hybrid base.
- Incredibly heat resistant, with small pores all over the surface area of the suit, making for an easier release of the fire.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- A muzzle face-mask rests down on her collar, which she can pull over her face, or offer to others around her to shield them from the poisonous gas.
- The large hoodie that she sometimes wears over her suit is mostly for comfort, or to keep her throwing-knives that she sometimes straps to her body, well hidden. Her suit could almost be regular street attire.
- Her shoes are simple flat running shoes, carefully modified to disperse crazy blasts from the soles of her feet.
- Covered in various straps and holsters, Y/N's suit is designed to aid her quirk in every way.

[A/N]: Obviously, please feel free to imagine your costume however you'd like with whatever colours and designs you want. I couldn't really find anything that matched what I wanted perfectly, but I imagine a something kind of similar to this. Not that this is really that important, though. I'm just on a road trip and way too invested in this crap haha.