[43]: Study

"This is way too much."

You stared down into the plastic bag holding it open with both hands, as your eyes graze over at least 20 boxes of instant coffee.

"Oh, I apologise."

You looked up at Shouto who was standing beside you, confusion painting your face as you try to understand.

"I wasn't sure which brand you liked."

You looked back down at the bags in your hands again.

"So I got them all."

Your jaw dropped open. "Shouto, you did not have to do that...I, I can't afford to pay you back for all-"

"You don't have to," he assured, shaking his head. "Please don't feel like you have a debt with me. It's just some coffee, not a new Porsche."

You smiled and laughed at that.

"You're so random." you shook your head, rubbing your face with your free hand. "Thank you. I really appreciate it."

He just smiled warmly, happily looking at you.

"Well, we'll go make some later on. I think we should give Mae some time to cool off for now."

"I agree." Shouto took in a deep breath, standing somewhat awkwardly in the centre of your room. "By the way, do you feel any better today? How is your arm?"

"It's good, I feel much better. Just a little tired." you held out your arm and twisted your wrist to demonstrate. "I think your massage fixed it."

He scoffed. "I don't know about that. And...have you had trouble sleeping at all?"

"Mm, nah. I think i'm just beat from Recovery Girl's healing. Really took it out of me." you rubbed your forearm, ashamed. "Anyway, how are you? Hows your burn?"

"I understand. Also, please don't concern yourself with that. It was a small second-degree burn and it's all healed now. I told you not to worry about me."

"Well, how can I not when you're such a goof."

He smiled, a small dimple popping up in his cheek.

"Should we begin studying?" he asked. "There's a lot of content you missed out on, during your time...away. Um, luckily Aizawa and the others teachers granted you some leneancy. I'm not sure exactly in what regard, if you'll get additional time before the exams, or will have more mercy during classes. But, it's good. It gives you more time."

"Awesome. Thanks for helping me."

"It's the least I can do."

Shouto took off his satchel bag, and placed it against the wall near your door.

You walked over to your desk, placing the plastic bag on top of it. Then, you grabbed your pencil case and some folders from the desk.

You made a small pile of stationary in the centre of your room.

"Are you happy to work on the floor?" you asked, reaching for a tiny fold-out table. "There isn't enough room for both of us at my desk."