[25]: Bussin

It felt like a lifetime of waiting for the training camp to finally be bestowed upon you, and your class.

But finally, it had arrived.

"Yuna! Sit with me?" nonchalantly, you glanced down at your elbow where Ashido was clutching on for dear life.

You half-smiled, "Okay."

You couldn't shake the feeling that maybe you had been too friendly to these people.

Most of them liked to act like you were best friends. And, although they were nice people, and you liked most of them, you couldn't seem to stomach the fact that they all considered you friends.

You didn't care too much, you were just taken aback to have them act so nicely towards you.

Ignoring the thought, you walked on.

You and the rest of the class piled onto the bus, and excitement amongst the cohort became more evident with every passing second.

You had sat on the aisle seat of the bus, next to Ashido. She shared her earphones with you, while you let the first ten minutes of the trip pass.

A tap on your shoulder brought your attention towards Shouto.

"Hey. Sorry to bother you."

"You're not." you took out your earphone. "What's up?"

He stood over you, keeping himself balanced by holding onto a bar on the roof.

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to switch seats with Aoyama, beside me." he pointed further towards the back, where Aoyama winked at you. "It's nothing bad. I just wanted to talk with you, briefly, if you don't mind. But if you would rather stay with Ashido, I respect that. There's always later-"

"Go."

You turned to Ashido. "Huh?"

"Go." she repeated with a smile, shooing you out. "Trust me, it's fine!"

"Oh, okay," you stuttered, turning back to Shouto. "I'll come talk with you, then."

"NO ONE SHOULD BE STANDING, IT'S A SAFETY HAZARD!" Iida stood up, waving his hand around in a panic. "PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT, TODOROKI-SAN!"

"Damn, shut up, four-eyes." you snapped. "We're going. Plus, you're standing up right now."

Iida shrieked and immediately took his seat again.

Shouto nodded softly, almost grinning at your come back. He walked back to his seat and you soon followed closely behind him.

He waited for you to enter first, offering the window seat. You gladly accepted and wriggled into it happily.

Shouto pulled himself in and sat beside you.

You stayed quiet for a minute, waiting for him to speak. He seemed to be slowly composing himself.

"So, I was wanting to talk to you about what happened in Hosu city." he held his hands together in his lap. "Do you remember?"

You stared at him, confused.

"Yeah. I remember."

"Okay, I wanted to make sure before I brought it up. But, I recall you mentioning something about knowing who the Hero-Killer was, prior to the alley attack." he began. "Was that true?"

Both of you kept your voices low, almost whispering to each other as to not let anyone else hear your conversation.

"Yeah. I'd only heard rumours about him, though." you assured. "My dad used to do business with him, I think. I used to listen in to his business meetings all the time. Or, at least when I wasn't first line of defence in them."