[13]: Burning

SECOND ROUND RESULTS:
Todoroki vs Midoriya: Todoroki's win
Iida vs Tokoyami: Tokoyami's win
Kirishima vs Bakugou: Bakugou's win
Ashido vs Yuna: N/A

—————

Seeing Todoroki finally tap in to use his fire-power in the battle with Midoriya was more than shocking. The way he fired up both sides of his quirk at the same time, it showed how powerful he truly can be.

It was lucky you got to see his left side in action.

You knew what you were facing.

Because the battle between them had gotten so intense, safety-squad heroes, Cementos and Midnight had to stop the fight.

Todoroki took the win.

—————

"THAT WAS CRAZY, TOKOYAMI'S 'DARK SHADOW' REALLY IS SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

You walked your way back towards the battle ground, fists clenched.

"NEXT UP, ASHIDO MINA VESUS YUNA Y/N!"

You stepped up to the platform, immediately hearing almost everyone in the stands cheering for Ashido to do her best.

They probably knew she wouldn't be able to hold up against you, but they wanted to give her the determination and inspiration to try her best anyway.

"THREE, TWO, ONE, START!"

You flatly smiled at her from across the field. "Do your best."

Her confident glare changed to almost confused delusion, for only a moment before she switched back to a smile. She closed her fist, "You too!"

She broke off into a sprint, running towards you.

You scoffed, bounding off towards her.

"EH? ALREADY FULL-SPRINT! WOW, THESE GIRLS DON'T LEAVE ANY ROOM FOR CHATTER!"

You hadn't activated your quirk yet. Neither had she.

The two of you charged at each other, and as soon as you were close enough, Ashido launched a handful of her acid at you.

You veered off the left, easily avoiding it.

"I'm sorry about this," you muttered, running for her.

"Eh!?"

She started running to your right, while you turned left, and then, her smile dropped as your eyes started glowing purple.

Then, you shot flames out of your hands to propel your body towards her.

"YUNA'S ATTACKING QUICKLY! UH-OH!"

You gave her no time to react as you blasted into her body, shoving her all the way back.

"AH!"

She rolled across the ground, somehow landing still in bounds.

You were surprised to see her stand to her feet so quickly after just being harshly body-slammed.

You looked up at her. She seemed quite agile, similar to you.

Finally, you blasted towards her again before planting your forearm into her stomach, and forcing her back with a small blast.

"ASHIDO MINA IS OUT OF BOUNDS, YUNA WINS!"

"Damn it!" Ashido cussed, sitting on her butt on the floor just out of bounds. "I didn't stand a chance."

You walked over to her, offering out your hand.