[07]: Brisk Air

You watched with a contented blank stare out the window, as the sun slowly started to rise and wake up the city, with all its inhabitants.

You were home, enjoying the sunrise, and sipping your hot coffee slowly.

You wore a tight black singlet, showcasing in the beautiful morning light your chiseled back and strong arm muscles.

You had a good pump from your pre-dawn upper-body workout.

It wasn't as good as it could have been, because of the plaster cast on your left wrist, being a slight disadvantage on the equipment.

But you still felt good. Energised.

After happily finishing the last of your second coffee, you decided to go take a long shower.

It was a good thing Mae hadn't come home from her date last night—for many reasons.

The primary one being that she wouldn't be disturbed by your obnoxiously loud music blasting through the halls as you try to scold your skin off in the shower.

After thirty minutes, you stepped out and your skin was pink from the hot water.

For some reason, hot water always made your skin pink, although your body could easily withstand temperatures high enough to slaughter whole towns.

Hot water warmed your skin when even fire sometimes couldn't.

Weird.

The classic Korean band 'The Rose' blasted on your large bluetooth speaker, filling the halls of the home with a gentle, melodic tune.

It was a beautiful start to your morning.

You loved trying to harmonise with the main singer's voice. He was so lovely to listen to.

Humming happily, you start to ready yourself for the day, and picked an outfit.

It was finally Saturday, marking the first completed week at your new school.

So far, you could easily tell how the school U-A was able to breed such influential heroes—as the training tactics were well thought-out. The teachers were over-qualified, if anything.

Even the lazy, messy teachers like your homeroom teacher, Aizawa, left you completely blown away by his pure skill and amazing resolve, once you saw him in action.

You wondered briefly about how he was doing in the hospital.

It was definitely that experience at the USJ that had opened your eyes to what it meant to be a true hero.

That was your first time experiencing power of that much force, in person. And, to see first-hand the breathtaking conviction of All-Might, and Eraserhead, it was nothing short of eye-opening.

You felt more excited about the hero course.

But for now, as you pulled up your black baggy jeans, you were more grateful for it to be the weekend.

You planned to head to the plaza mall in the city, and buy yourself a treat and some new books for class which you hadn't thought about until it was too late.

You didn't know exactly what you were going to do all day, but you would go along with whatever came at you.

You did have a shift at your part-time hospitality job at five-PM. But that was a long ways away.

Over your sports bra, you pulled a plain white singlet, and over that you pushed your arms into a baggy dark-brown zipper-hoodie.

You put on your classic black DC shoes, and a sling-backpack.