[12]: Pulling Punches

QUARTER-FINALS RESULTS: Midoriya vs Shinsou: Midoriya's winTodoroki vs Hanta: Todoroki's winIida vs Hatsume: Iida's winAshido vs Aoyama: Ashido's winYaoyorozu vs Tokoyami: Tokoyami's winKirishima vs Tetsutetsu: Kirishima's winBakugou vs Uraraka: B...

Midoriya vs Shinsou: Midoriya's win
Todoroki vs Hanta: Todoroki's win
Iida vs Hatsume: Iida's win
Ashido vs Aoyama: Ashido's win
Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami: Tokoyami's win
Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu: Kirishima's win
Bakugou vs Uraraka: Bakugou's win

—————

"NEXT UP: YUNA Y/N VERSUS KAMINARI DENKIII!"

You started slowly walking out onto the field.

I cant believe how large Todoroki's ice attack was, on Hanta Sero. Would I be able to break free from that?

Probably, yes. At least with the help of the training techniques. But there is always room for error.

You kept your head down, as you were lost in thought.

And, seeing how Uraraka held herself in the battle against Bakugou was so entertaining. She was so smart with how she handled it.

And now I have an idea of that idiot's biggest attack.

Finally, the alarms snapped out of your racing head as you made it to the podium.

Walking up the stairs, you stretched one arm over the front your chest, pulling your shoulder to stretch it out.

As if you hadn't been doing warmups for the last forty minutes.

But, your shoulders had to be as strong as you could get them, to be able to handle the force of your fire-power.

"SHE CAME SECOND PLACE IN THE RACE, AND FIRST PLACE IN THE CALVARY BATTLE! NOW ITS TIME TO SEE HOW SHE IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT! THIS WILL BE GOOOOD!"

You had your eyes trained across the platform, right at your opponent.

"THREE, TWO, ONE, START!"

"Boy, I'm ready for this!" Kaminari immediately started running at you, shortening the distance. "ARE YOU READY FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE?"

He had engaged his quirk, being circled by zapping yellow electricity.

Shit, Y/N! Think!

You should have paid more attention to him. You didn't know anything about his quirk, nor his fighting abilities.

You're completely in the dark.

You had the disadvantage, in that sense. But that wasn't going to stop you from winning.

"TAKE THIS!" the boy craned his arms back, smiling widely. "ONE-HUNDRED THOUSAND VOLTS!"

Fuck.

As the barbs came flying at you, you ducked to the left and created a waving motion with your arm, projecting a moving wall of fire that caught and redirected his attack.