'The Man He Fears The Most'

He was walking through the hallway all dressed up like always , looked a lot like his father , a tall charming young man with his long golden royal hair and his light blue eyes.

It was no one but Elmer Kalos the first.

Lately he has been bored of his daily routine and so he decided to go out hunting in the woods miles away from the palace.

He asked the knights to get ready as he was checking on his mare Silas.

''Hey , it has been a while since we went out''

Elmer said while moving his fingers through Silas's hair that was so black as one of the darkest nights ever.

She reacted with a happy neigh.

And right after that a little child came running towards Elmer trying to catch his breath while holding tight into the prince's leg.

''Elmer , Take me with you''

He said with his innocent eyes.

If it is not the first prince's cousin Edmund the third yet they are more like brothers since they grew up next to each other and the child grew closer to Elmer than his own blood brother.

''I can not Ed but maybe next time''

Elmer replied.

Since Edmund was still a child and he was barely nine years old of course Elmer will not allow it , the little prince complained through his angry adorable face that had the same features as his cousin.

''But you said that last time too !''

Elmer tried to comfort him saying that he will get him something on his way back and just like that the little prince was satisficed and waved at his brother 'Goodbye' while watching him leave the main gate with the other knights heading to the woods.

Inside the palace there were few sweet symphonies heard coming from a certain room , it was dark inside and only had some aromatic candles around lightning up few corners.

In the middle of the room and on that soft huge bed , that charming young man was lying with two females by his side , feeding him , massaging his back , every girl in that room was enchanted by his beauty as his eyes gazed on the gorgeous women that were belly dancing for him wearing their colorful Bedlah.

He seemed to have a lot in mind and would never let anyone know.

Suddenly his room's door got knocked and one of the girls opened it as the cute creature named Edmund walked in with his innocent angel face that got them all under his spell.

''Louis ! play with me''

Said the little prince to the brother that looked so surprised to see him , a child is not supposed to be there , so Louis got up and walked towards him , whispered on his ear...

''Why don't you go play with Elmer ?''

He wondered knowing that his little brother usually spend time clinging to the first prince.

''Because he went hunting in the woods''

Replied a low voice that cracked and almost started crying.

''You never play with me''

He then added

Edmund's eyes got teary all of a sudden and Louis had no choice but to give him some attention until their eldest brother is back.

''You all might leave''

He said walking towards his closet and got himself a vest.

He put it on and left the room while holding his little brother's hand as the other girls blushed at the sight of that adorable scene.