'Giving Up ?'

"What do you mean she is gone ?"

Elina asked once she walked into the mansion only to find out that Ida was not there.

It seemed like Marion went into her room that morning and could not find her.

She thought that Ida went to take a walk or that she might be downstairs but no matter how long she waited her friend did not show up.

She asked Agnes and the rest of the servants to look for her and they could not find her all day long.

Elina ran upstairs towards Ida's room.

Her room was as clean as ever from afar yet the more you look at it the more you can notice how messy it actually was.

Those letters were all over the floor.

The window was open.

The ink was leaking out of the pen that was on the ground and she realized that something must have happened while they were away.

The gate was open as the trainees walked back in.

Everyone on their horse except for Louis who was laying on the back of the carriage since he was exhausted.

"Are you alive ?"

Ezra wondered when they finally made it into the palace.

The prince got out of the carriage replying,

"That old man was about to kill me"

Ezra giggled at that complaint.

"Very glad you survived"

He said as he walked away.

Lord Henry's carriage was ready , they were about to leave and so Daniel had to say his goodbye to the prettiest girl he's ever seen.

"I wish to see you again"

He smiled saying as he kissed the Petrian's hand.

Aylin smiled back replying,

"Me too"

Even though they saw each other in different ways they still got attached to each other in that short time they shared.

Asher was not the only one glaring at Daniel for his doing since Louis was standing right there as well.

Once Aylin saw them , she was very concerned and ran towards the prince.

Louis did not expect that he would feel so much better just because she was around but he did.

"What happened ?"

She asked.

"He won"

Asher simply replied.

She held Louis's hands asking,

"Why are you bleeding ?"

It was not a deep cut and he could no longer tell if it did hurt or not.

He did not know how his gaze softened as he left his guard down and only had eyes for that red haired female.

"Let's go"

She said while dragging him by his hands towards his room.