'The Final Training'

They have arrived to the forest they have been training in for the past couple of days.

They were all on their nerves and not ready to face the unknown that was about to be announced.

''Pick up a sword from there''

Asher said.

They took turns in that then went back to stand in front of those three knights.

Asher, Ezra and Alexander.

''You all did your best to get here but was your best enough? I guess we are about to see''

The general's words only made them feel worse.

''This is your last day as trainees, each one of you will start doing knight's duties after passing the last training''

Alexander then added.

''Please choose a tree''

Asher's words sounded a little bit odd and confusing yet each of those young men was standing in front of a tree by their own choice.

Kardia's forest was known for it's huge tree's.

''Asher, show them what they have to do''

The general said.

The red haired knight walked towards the biggest tree in there and in a few seconds after he swung his swords towards it, that tree was falling apart after being cut in half which looked very impossible to all of them.

Everyone was too stunned to speak at the sight of what just happened.

''You have five days, take your time''

The general added, he was enjoying their confused faces, he could already tell which ones decided to give up already but some of them did not mind that big challenge.

Louis was looking at his sword then at the tree.

'He did not break his sword, even though he did it with all of his strength'

The second prince thought as he walked towards the tree that has been cut by Asher a couple of seconds ago.

'Perfectly done, how? I should have looked closer, if I see him doing it once more...'

Louis then went back to his tree and only kept staring at it while thinking of a solution to what he was facing.

Each trainee had a way of dealing with it.

Victor started hitting the tree nonstop which looked so random to the others until they tried doing it and broke their swords.

Edwin on the other hand was just standing there watching his friend from afar.

''Do you think you can do it?''

Elyas asked his friend.

''I will try''

the shy guy replied.

they all started trying their own different ways while the older knights enjoyed watching every single thought of theirs.

Only few miles away from Gilda's beautiful cottage, there was an abandoned forest that no one goes to.

his arrows where hitting the aims he placed all over while he walked around and tried not to miss the focal point.

''What do you think you're doing?''

Hawk asked the prince who was surprised to see him there since he thought that no one would find him there.

''Just a little work out''

Elmer replied.

''What about you?''

Hawk asked while looking up towards that one tree where Venator was sitting and watching the prince's training.

''Watching''

The hunter replied.

Hawk walked towards Elmer and took the bow from his hands.

''You need to rest''

He said as he walked away with the prince's bow.

''Wait! Hawk, give it back please''

Yet he was not able to convince that man and since he trained for a while now he decided to go back until he can get his bow again.

Venator said nothing as he followed them back to the house.

''Oh Hawk, you received a letter''

Gilda was as shocked as Hawk while handing him that letter.

Only one person knows where he lived and Ivor would not take the trouble to send him a meaningless letter.

He immediately went through its content.

''What is it ?''

Elmer cluelessly asked.

''We need to talk''

Hawk's expression and voice made both Elmer and Venator worry for some reason.

But they were not the only ones receiving a letter, Elina woke up at Arthur's voice calling for her.

He knew how sad she has been and so once he heard from her father that the prince wrote to them saying that Ida was safe and sound he  felt the need of letting her know while Agnes was the one running to let Marion know.

''Are you serious?''

Elina said.

''Yes''

He softly smiled assuring her to trust his words.

Her tears fell down as her crying voice said,

''I am so glad she is alright''

He patter her hair gently trying to comfort her yet she fell into his arm and he could not ask for anything more.

''It's alright now''

Arthur as he kept petting her hair softly.

Marion could not hold her tears in as well, she was so happy that her friend was doing well since they haven't heard from her for four days now.

They did not ask how, who or why, they just genuinely trusted the prince's words as he wrote 'We will be fine'.

Mirai was sitting on the bed of one of the palace's guest rooms when someone knocked on the door before walking in.

The husband closed the door behind his wife.

"Maria, Alex, welcome back"

They immediately noticed how different he sounded.

After talking to Ivor he could no longer tell what he was feeling anymore.

"Are you alright?"

Maria wondered.

"Let's talk about the mission when Evan is here"

Was Mirai's one only reply.

Even though he was always the cheerful one and they expected some high energy coming from him yet he just could not help but feel worried after hearing from Ivor that their leader was the main target of their mission.

The man he looked up to, he will have to take him down.

"She is always late"

Alex complained.

But right before he got to say anything more, someone walked on them after kicking the door wide open.

Everyone's eyes looked straight towards the female that was standing there for a while.

"Who's always late?"

Evan smiled saying...