'The Petrian'

''Good night Silas''

Said Elmer as he walked by Asher's side heading to the palace , Asher noticed how tired the first prince sounded and so he decided to walk with him.

Elmer looked awful , his clothes were teared apart and he had many cuts , his hands were still bleeding a little , his face was a mess and he smelled as sweat , he knew he must shower once he make it into his room but when he reached Louis's door...

''I think I will have a talk with Louis first''

Elmer said with his dead tired voice

''Alright , goodnight my prince''

And just like that they went in their separate ways.

Once Elmer opened that door...

''Elmer ?''

Ezra as he could finally breath

The first prince closed the door and saw Aylin , he was surprised not because she hugged him but because he was wondering why is she there.

''Aylin , how have you been and why are you here ?''

Elmer asked

''So you know her ?''

Louis wondered

''Yes she is Asher's daughter''

Ezra died inside when Elmer casually answered that 'But since it was done then let's leave it at that' is what he thought.

''Elmer You smell bad''

Aylin said as she let go of the prince

''Yeah and you look awful too , what happened ?''

Louis asked

''That is a long story''

Then he looked at Aylin and added ''Did you cut your hair ?''

She still looked as beautiful as ever but that was such a bad haircut.

Ezra was about to shout and ask all of them to just shut up since he was thinking of a solution to all the mess they got themselves into.

''Listen...''

He started telling them about how a war might start between Lydia and Petra without the need to mention that they don't stand a chance at all.

''Ivor will send an apology letter to Petra , until then I need Aylin to stay inside the palace , I will try to keep Asher from going back home without you knowing until I can tell him that she is here''

He then added while looking at Elmer

''Please do something about her hair''

The first prince replied,

''Betty can fix it for her , I will ask her to by the morning''

''So where will she sleep tonight ?''

Louis asked

''I can go back home for tonight''

The Petrian replied

''Alright , come back here tomorrow morning''

Said Ezra

And right after that , Aylin jumped out of the window making her way out of the palace without anyone noticing her , she looked like a dark shadow in that starry night.

''Seriously who is she ?''

Louis asked after what he just saw , but Elmer was too tired to say anything and Ezra ignored the second prince's words and that's how the night came to an end.