'The Journey'

Ivor smiled softly at Louis's request. He knew that the young man standing in front of him will be off to doing some great things.

The second prince was nothing like Leo not even the slightest.

''I know you are a busy man''

Louis said.

''That's alright, shall we start after you pass the final training?''

The king's advisor said.

He knew that Louis was running out of time but he could not help him with that since the training was for the trainees to figure it out by themselves or else they are not ready yet to take the net steps.

''I will come again tomorrow''

The second prince said, he meant that he will be able to get over that training by the end of tomorrow so that he starts learning from the strongest man in the kingdom. Ivor liked the confidence and so he replied,

''I will see you tomorrow then my prince''

Louis then left the room, he was full of hope that tomorrow would definitely be his day.

At first he wanted to take it easy, even if he did not get past that training it would not have been a big deal for him.

But now that he has realized a lot of things might go wrong soon especially after seeing Leo with Edmund he just could not wait any longer.

'If Elmer will not kill him, someone will have to'

He thought to himself referring to the his father the king, the man he hates the most.

And that hate he had in him only made him stronger.

Aylin was walking back to her room since Louis did not show up.

A familiar voice stopped right before she stepped into her room.

''Aylin''

Clair called.

The Petrian tuned around waiting as Clair walked closer to her.

She then whispered into Aylin's ear.

''Did you do that?''

Aylin smiled replying,

''Yes''

Clair's cheeks were turning red as she slightly smiled then held Aylin's hands.

''Thank you''

She said.

''Good night Aylin!''

Clair added before she ran back towards her room.

''Good night''

Aylin was a little hesitant while saying that, as if she wished to stop Clair and ask her about something yet she decided to leave it for another day.

Louis walked into his empty room and he has never looked so down before.

He immediately lied down on his bed.

''What should I do?''

He wondered to himself while watching the golden ceiling, he has never felt so lost before.

''I must end this soon''

The second prince said before his eyes were closed, his body gave up after all those sleepless nights he had been through. He was finally able to rest.

''Here, eat this Comet''

Elmer said while feeding his horse some apples.

''You already gave him a name?''