'Hiram's Child'

"I know this one"

Asher said.

"Really ? Even though only the royal family is supposed to know about those hidden paths"

Louis replied.

"King Albert showed them to me and asked me to keep it a secret long ago"

The red haired knight replied.

Seems like they were discussing something about the second prince's plan and Asher was trying to help.

Aylin was sitting in the corner not paying attention to those two.

"Aylin ! I told you to come as well because you might need to know about this !"

Louis complained.

"But I do not need to hide"

Aylin replied.

"No more books for..."

Before he got to finish his sentence she was already next to them watching the map he drew as she said,

"Where were we ?"

Asher was surprised that the same stubborn girl who he needed months and months to gain her trust was acting like that because of the second prince.

"As I was saying every single room in the palace has a secret door , usually it is a painting , a bookshelf or a mirror , the hidden paths are not random, each of them can lead to outside of the palace in many ways"

He explained.

"But we are already in the palace why would we need to know such a thing ?"

She asked and right before the prince replied she got her answer.

"Anything that leads out can lead right in"

Asher said.

"Exactly !"

Louis replied.

After a few minutes they all turned to face the balcony after they sensed someone's presence.

The window was open as the hunter jumped in.

"I did not expect you to come back"

The second prince said.

"I met prince Elmer"

Venator's words caught their attention easily and they could not wait to hear what he had to say.

"He said 'I will be alright' just that"

Those words were not near enough but what did they actually expect from him ? Elmer will no longer be the caged scared prince now that he has a purpose in life he will for sure be alright.

"How did he look ?"

Aylin asked.

"He looked fine , he saved the village's girls and now is a hero"

Venator replied.

"I want to fight too !"

She said.

"No !"

Asher replied hitting her forehead lightly.

"Thank you for letting us know"

Louis replied.

"Ida ? I have never heard of her"

Ezra said.

"I do not know who she is as well but she was a king's property who ran away few days before prince Elmer was chased out of the palace"