'The Letters'

''Ida !''

Marion yelled and woke Ida up from her daydreaming.

''What ?''

She cluelessly asked.

''What do you mean what ? I have been calling you for a while''

Marion complained like a child.

''It is getting a little cold outside even though it was so warm yesterday and September just started''

Ida's heart ached once she heard that and she got up immediately that the chair fell as she wondered,

''September ?''

''Yes it is the first day of September today''

Marion calmly replied while Ida kept staring at her in fear.

She was so anxious and scared she knew she had to think of something or else her one and only friend would have to face the king who has no mercy.

''Do not worry , everything will be fine''

Marion as she tried to calm and comfort her concerned friend before she added,

''Now shall we go for a walk ?''

She was smiling.

''Agnes !''

Elina jumped on to hug her very close friend Agnes the youngest maid in their house.

''Welcome back''

Agnes replied.

''Marina too , Marina too''

The little princess as she ran to hug Agnes as well.

Arthur helped the two princesses carrying their stuff to their rooms upstairs and once he found himself alone with Elina he got the chance to ask,

''You never told me about you and Elmer''

''Why should I ? you always make fun of me for being a romantic''

Elina sounded annoyed as she replied.

''That is because you are too much , I do not think you will ever marry someone you do not even like''

He jokingly said not expecting her reply.

''Who said that I do not like Elmer ? I write for him every week you know''

Elina was obviously teasing him to see if Elmer's words were on point or not.

''He barely writes back to you''

He smirked which got her really angry.

''Get out''

She yelled.

Arthur was angry as well and did not expect that behavior coming from her.

Since he was only standing there in shock she just had to get up and walk towards the door where he was standing and pushed him out then closed it.

Her face was so red and she saved herself since he did not see that.

Arthur on the other side sighed then made him way downstairs hoping his heart will calm down soon.

It was very early in the morning when Asher and Elmer were getting ready to leave , this time Ezra was also going to join the training but what was unexpected is Aylin showing up.

''I want to go with you''

She said.

''No''

Asher immediately replied.