'Take Responsibility'

Few miles away from the heart of Kardia where the royal palace is situated , the sun was rising.

It looked like winter was about to come to an end because everything looked brighter.

No crying voices were to be heard while wondering around the place and there were less sad faces as if they got their hopes back.

Those two little girls were laughing while chasing after each other.

The little prince woke up earlier than usual and was trying hard to get dressed by himself.

The twin ran followed by Betty heading towards Edmund's room.

He woke up earlier than usual so that he can go see Louis before he leaves with the other trainees on their second training day.

His eyes sparkled when he heard her knocking on the door , she then opened the door letting Ren and Reina in first.

''Good morning !''

They both shouted at the same time.

''Good morning''

He blushed replying.

The little prince was all shy even though it was not the first time he met them , he was still not used to having them around yet and the two little girls could not wait for him to be their friend so they would not stop begging Betty in hopes she would allow them to join her.

Finding someone your age so close did not only make the twin happy , Edmund himself was glad and would sometimes offer them flowers when they play around the garden.

Ivor was standing in front of the king's room and for the first time he was hesitant and did not know if he should really knock on that door.

So he ended up standing there for a while until that voice interrupted his thoughts.

''Hey''

Ezra said.

Ivor was clearly startled , he turned around and for a second his worried expression was very obvious.

He smiled immediately asking,

''What are you doing here ?''

The dark haired knight did not like what he saw but he knew that even if he asked Ivor would not tell him what was on his mind at all.

''The old man sent me here to confirm a little something and I am heading back''

Ezra replied.

Ivor smiled replying,

''Good luck''

Right after that Ezra walked away, Ivor took a deep breath, knocked on that door then walked in.

He knew very well that the king has been in a bad mood for a while now.

No one being able to find the first prince was the main reason since he would not rest assure until someone brings him his head.

The knights stopped the kidnapping and so he found no single creature to torture and vent his anger , pain and negativity at.

He knew that Leo was expecting Venator's arrival but telling him how Luna disappeared would mean that the hunter will never bring him back Elmer's weakness.

''What is it ?''

Leo asked.

Ivor was ready to take it all so he knelled down saying,

''Something happened your majesty''

The king who knew very well how his advisor usually gets into the point at once realized that something must have gone wrong.

The Good Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें