'A Friend'

"I heard that if prince Elmer keeps stopping those carriages the king will start calling for us , I am happy for those who were saved by the first prince of course but I am still worried about those who are still in the palace like Violet and Aylin that is why I wish through your busy day call for us even if you just fall asleep my prince"

Clair explained.

Louis could not believe that he missed such an important thing and so he immediately apologized,

"Clair , I am sorry that I made you worry I will definitely protect you and all the other girls but..."

"My prince ?"

She wondered since he did not finish his sentence.

"Could you please not call for Aylin ?"

He asked.

Clair knew that Aylin was dear to his heart and so he would never want to hurt her in anyway and since he decided to keep her out of it he must knows exactly how to protect her.

"Alright"

Clair replied.

"I will take a shower , gather the girls in the chamber please"

The prince said.

"What do you mean ?"

Ezra asked.

Ivor immediately smiled brightly replying,

"So you are here ? I was just joking"

"Are you insane ? At least take care of yourself"

Ezra yelled.

"I know I know , stop yelling"

Ivor replied.

His fever was almost gone , seems like he needed to get some sleep.

Ivor sat properly and put that tissue away , he then noticed the plate put on the table.

"I will be leaving , don't forget to eat"

Ezra said.

Ivor smiled brightly again as he replied

"I will and thank you !"

But when Ezra left the room he dropped his act and walked towards the food left on the table to see his favorite soup.

"Thank you"

He said once more.

Asher was finally back , before heading to his room he noticed Aylin sitting in the darkness alone and when she saw him she ran to hug him.

"Asher ! Where were you ?"

She asked.

"I was seeing a friend"

He replied.

"Why are you still awake ?"

Asher then asked.

"I miss the garden"

She replied.

Since Aylin started living with Asher she decided to take care of that small garden around their house.

She even planted many trees and flowers in there.

"I bet those roses died"

Aylin said.

"It is alright , once everything is done let's go back to our house and start taking care of the garden again"

Asher replied trying to comfort her.