'Someone You Can Trust'

He was sitting in his chair and was so focused signing on some papers trying not to mind the young man who has been staring at him for a while but it was just unbearable.

"Why are you here again my dear prince ?"

Ivor asked Louis who was sitting on the chair facing him.

"Is there anyone is this palace that is willing to die for the royal family ?"

The second prince directly asked what has been in his mind.

The king's advisor was so confused

'What is he talking about ?'Ivor thought before replying,

"I do not think I understand"

"I mean is there anyone in this palace that you think would do anything for my father ?"

Louis explained.

Ivor thought for a while then answered,

"Me and General Alexander I believe , why do you ask my prince ?"

Louis was silent for a while before he replied,

"You ? I doubt that''

Ivor was not even bothered at the slightest , after all he only saw Louis as a curious child.

The second prince suddenly asked,

''Who is General Alexander ?"

''He is an old friend but he works far away from the palace most of the time''

Was Ivor's reply as he kept signing his papers.

Right after that the second prince got up and left the room leaving Ivor drown in his work that seemed to be endless.

Louis then headed to the girls room , he knocked and as usual Clair opened the door and greeted him.

"My prince , may I help you?"

She asked.

"Clair , I need you"

Louis replied and she could sense by the look in his eyes that it was a very serious matter.

Elmer was on the ground after a painful defeat that was an easy win for Aylin.

He was out of breath and could not even get up.

"I think I broke a bone"

Said the first prince.

"You will be alright"

Aylin replied.

Then Elmer remembered that he has not told them about his ally yet and so he said still laying on the ground.

"Lord Morris told me to ask for his help anytime even if it is about trying to fight for the thrown , he did not say it literally but it is what I understood"

Ezra and Asher were both impressed while Aylin did not get a thing.

"This is a huge step Elmer !"

Ezra shouted then turned towards Asher to added with the same energy,

"I told you that Louis is a smart person"

They were all happy about that achievement but Asher would not show it at all and so he acted so cold and made Elmer go back to training.

Ida was in her room that was so dark.

She hates dark places but thinks she can get use to them so that she feels less comfortable where she is.

Her heart was aching , her eyes were sad and she looked so scared and anxious.

All she thought about was how to save her dear friend Marion.