'Round One'

The heart of Kardia was as noisy as ever.

All those Lydians were wondering around the market , merchants , buyers or sellers and even travelers.

Among them were Willow , Daniel and Aylin.

Even though not long ago she was out with Asher by the afternoon but it felt a little different.

She only saw the morning from her room's window and never walked outside while the sun was up which really made her feel a lot of joy.

The same voices she used to sleep at made her want to be so awake.

Inside those crowds and while Willow was in the front leading their way Daniel suddenly walked backwards and held Aylin's hand before they ran away from him.

''Why ?''

The Petrian asked.

''We can come for him later , let it be just the two of us now''

Daniel smiled replying.

''So where do you want to go ?''

He then asked...

The river's water was freezing after last night's snow.

The trainees stood in there facing those knights waiting for their orders.

They all looked a little nervous.

Humans fear the unknown.

The red haired knight carried those crates out of the carriage.

He then opened them and Louis's guess was right.

''One per each''

Asher said , asking them to come and pick up their weapon.

Alexander enjoyed watching since it only kept reminding him of the past he wished that lasted forever.

''General''

Asher's voice brought him back to their time.

''Yes''

He replied knowing exactly what his old trainee meant to say.

''Each of you will fight against one of us''

The General said.

Some of the trainees thought that they heard him wrong but he was very serious.

The last training continuous until the trainee defeats the knight or at least take his sword away from him.

The second prince was of the very few that remained calm.

Since he loves observing , he decided to be the last one so that he can at least define the weakness of each knight.

Even though both Asher and Ezra were not going to go so hard on them , Alexander on the other hand had his eyes on Louis and could not wait for his turn.

''I will go first''

Ezra smiled saying.

He had his sword in hand and stepped forwards waiting for a trainee to accept his challenge.

Edwin did not expect his friend to make his way towards the dark haired knight but he had no better choice other than standing there and watching.

Wishing Victor's hard work would pay off.

Since they were all still processing that they were about to be beaten up by the highest rank knights in their kingdom.

Everyone else stepped backwards to give them all the space they needed.