'Hold Tight'

Louis went back to his room and Aylin was not there yet.

Not like she said she would come back but he got used to her being around.

''Did she leave it here ?''

Louis wondered when he saw that one book left on his table.

He felt a little curious and wanted to check what she was about to read.

''Love at first sight ?''

He knew that she was interested in romance novels but that one book only explained how love works.

'Is it because Daniel showed up that she wants to know what love is ?' The prince then heard his own thoughts and did not like it.

Louis decided to act like he did not care at all since he thought of all the responsibilities he had to take care of and love was not a priority of his.

He turned those lamps off and lied on his bed waiting for his thoughts to put him to sleep.

''Where is Luna ?''

He desperately asked.

Asher who despised Venator found himself stopping Aylin from crashing his face and set him free.

The red haired knight who was holding her small hand that was shaking looked into her eyes and smiled softly as if he was trying to tell her that as long as he was there she would never have anything to fear.

He would always protect her.

''Aylin''

Asher called out her name asking her to tell him if she knows anything about the Luna Venator just mentioned.

''She is in my room''

She immediately replied.

''Please show me the way I will...''

Aylin interrupted the hunter's words,

''You have no idea how many times she screamed your name , where were you ?''

Her emotions were getting the best of her.

After all what she hated the most was someone being held captive alone in a cold small corner , it only reminded her of her own childhood.

And God knows how much she hated remembering those times.

Aylin noticed that he was badly injured and barely standing but that was no excuse and even though she was willing to go get Luna for him she just had to scold him.

Ezra looked very confused then turned towards Hawk hoping to get an explanation.

''Leo sent him in a mission to get him a certain person in exchange of the girl is all I know''

Was Hawk's saying.

The hunter kneeled down in front of the Petrain and begged again,

''Please show me the way to where she is''

Aylin's heart felt more at ease knowing that the girl she found crying had a safe place to go back to.

She was gladly thanking God that he also cared about her and came back to get her.

''I will go get her''

Aylin said before she vanished from their sight.

'So fast' Hawk though.

He was so curious to know who that little girl was but at the same time he knew that her story might not be a very happy one.

Those who have dead eyes went through hell and he knew it all too well.

''How is Elmer doing by the way ? Is he around here ?''

Once Ezra asked Hawk's expression changed instantly.

He knew that the first prince will for sure wake up soon but he did not know if he should tell them about it or not.

Asher sensed that something was wrong with Hawk since he looked away and started avoiding their eyes while replying,

''No , he is still in my hometown''

It was not a lie.

''Who is that little girl ?''

He then asked.

Ezra turned towards the red haired knight who replied...

It was very dark inside that room only a dim light coming from that lamp put on the ground next to that little weak body.

She rested her head on the bed and held his hand.

Before she knew it Ida was deeply sleeping  next to the prince who finally opened his eyes.

Every part of his body was hurting as if everything was broken.

He watched that wooden ceiling and could not tell where he was.

Elmer felt someone's warmth put into his hand , he moved a little closer and saw her sleeping on the ground but still holding his hand which made him smile slightly.

'Waking up to this ... do I even deserve her' The prince thought while watching her sleeping face.

He was still unable of feeling the pain because she was right there safe and sound.

But his back was still hurting whenever he moved.

Elmer wished to get up and carry her into the warm bed but since he was not able to move yet and could not bear watching her on the cold ground , he started calling out her name.

''Adelia''

His hand kept touching hers , he rubbed his fingers against her skin gently as he called again.

''Adelia''

She immediately opened her eyes looked up to him , her face lit up as she stared deeply into his ocean eyes and could not tell if he was really smiling at her or if she was just dreaming.

Her tears soaked into his hand which made his heart ache.

Elmer did not expect her to throw herself into his arms and wrap hers tightly around him as if she was afraid that he might vanish once more.

The prince held her tighter trying to make that moment last longer so that he remembers it very well , the beautiful embrace that reflected the bond they shared.

''I was so scared''

Her low voice said in relief while still crying.

''I am here now''

The words Elmer whispered with a voice full of tenderness. 

Their hearts were finally able to feel at ease as they hugged each other for a while and no one of them ever thought of letting go.

Not only those two who felt that way , Venator could not wish for a single thing while having her in his arms.

No one could believe how weak he looked that even Asher felt a little sorry for him.

Hawk who was the only one aware of how that hunter almost ended the prince's life looked away waiting for their moment to end before he ask them to go back since he was still worried about Elmer.

''What do you mean she is gone ?''

Ivor asked the knight who just came in to report a huge mistake of his.

''We were very busy when the royal family members gathered in the palace and so...''

The advisor interrupted him asking,

''Did you look for her ?''

''We are still looking for her all around the palace''

The man replied.

The knight did not know if he should mention how he had the keys on him and that the cell's door was broken.

Ivor knew very well that he had to tell the king sooner or later that he just lost the only thing keeping the hunter by his side and he would definitely have to vent his anger out on someone...