Ivor's Class First

''You are surprisingly not as smart as you look my prince''

Ivor said while reading those replied.

''Did you just propose to double the guards on the Petrian borders because of the invasion threat letter sent by General Augustus?''

The advisor then asked.

''Is there another solution? doubling the guards in there would be the safest step to take''

Louis replied.

''Where do you think those guards will come from? from our other borders that will be left unwatched because of this one wrong move''

Ivor explained.

The second prince thought of it again before he realized his mistake and asked,

''So what do we do?''

Ivor put a map on that table in front of the prince then replied,

''You tell me''

''Right here you can see the positioning of al of our knights and guards, think again and tell me your answer''

Ivor added before he stepped away and sat back on his chair trying to get some work done. He was surprised that Louis put his pride away and was ready to learn.

Ivor knew that the dedication Louis had in him would take him further than he thought he could go.

''Seeking alliance with another kingdom that might be threatened by Petra too''

It only took Louis a few minutes before he answered.

''And that would be...''

Ivor wondered.

''Anthos''

Was Louis's reply.

''Correct, now would you write them a proposal letter''

Ivor then said.

''Yes''

Louis replied as he got back to work immediately.

Venator left the four hunters alone to think again about what he just said.

''Look who decided to show up''

Hawk said.

''Is everything alright?''

Elmer asked.

''I will wait for them to make up their minds''

Venator said.

"You mean until they decide if they should kill us or not?"

Hawk replied.

He was obviously pissed watching how calm the hunter was. He knew well those four were sent by Leo to end Elmer's life and could not accept that.

"It is alright Hawk, let's give them some time, we will start moving again before sunset"

The prince replied as he started walking away.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Hawk asked.

"We have some time, let's explore that village and I am hungry"

Elmer added.

"No, you are not going anywhere"

Hawk said before he stepped towards the prince and stood in front of him blocking his way.

"Look no one will recognise me this way"

Elmer as he put his hood on.

"Even you could not recognise me before"

The first prince then added.

Hawk knew that Elmer would only get more stubborn as their argument goes on and so he gave in.

"Fine"

He then said.

"Great! See you then"

Elmer said as he walked away followed by Hawk.

"Of course I am coming too"

Hawk had his hood on as well in case anyone knew who he was.

"Care to join us?"

Hawk jokingly said to Venator, he knew the hunter was there just an hour ago and that he would say no but he had to say that.

He did not expext Venator to get up and follow them silently.

So it was just the three of them walking towards that village leaving their horses behind.

Aylin sat on Louis's bed and looked lost in her deep thoughts.

Even though she had that book between her hands it felt like she has been stuck reading the same sentence again and again without understanding what it truly meant since she could not focus.

She kept wondering why she could not move in Leo's presence and why did her body feel weird.

She was too stunned to speak and had to force herself to act normal.

'I was ... scared'

She thought in realisation.

It was very hard for her to remember where she came from.

Aylin put that book away and sat there staring blantly at the ceiling.

Betty was walking down those stairs and stopped for a minute to admire that scene.

Edmund, Ren and Reina playing together and running all over that garden.

The little prince was never the one to be so energetic or loud since he is very shy but it looked like he was opening up to the twin which made her feel relieved.

"Prince Edmund, let's get you ready for dinner"

Betty said interrupting their fun.

The twin sighed compleining,

"Already?"

They did not notice the sun that was setting down, their play time came to an end.

The girls waved the roince goodbye hoping to see him the next morning.

Louis stepped outside of Ivor's room after he was done writing the letter requested from him.

He stopped for a second to watch the starry night from one of the many windows in the hallway.

The second prince then walked back, heading towards Edmund's room.

The silence was unbearable on the way back to the palace especially after Asher announced the end of the training.

They were all out of time, just as Edwin managed to comete his training other like Victor were not so lucky and so they had to pack their things and leave first thing in the morning tomorrow.

And for the very first time Victor's smile was brushed off for the longest time.

All of the sweat and tears he put into that, went away in a second of failure that he was not able to accept.

Ediwn who knew how hard his closest friend was working for a long time to get there, could not say anything to make it feel better.

It was already down.

The king was standing in front of Edmund's room but right before he reached the door's handle it was opened by Louis who stepped outside and closed it behind him.

"Father, if you are here for Ed then he is already sleeping"

He smiled saying.

Leo smircked at the confidence shown by his own son who seemed to be challenging him.

He was screaming in all way, Do not ever come back here and try to act like the father you are not.

"No, I am actually here for you"

Was Leo's unexpected answer...