'The Traitor'

"Are you not going to stop him ?"

Ezra asked

"Let him be"

Asher replied

Seems like Elmer asked them to open the gate for him while he leaves the palace for some reason that he could not tell.

"I will be back very soon"

Elmer said

He already received a reply from Elina and she said that she would love to welcome Ida there.

He then knocked her door and waited for her to come out.

Adelia immediately opened the door as if she was waiting for a long time , the prince covered her in his warm royal cape.

"Shall we go ?"

He asked

"Yes"

She replied

Asher got Silas ready for Elmer , they also opened the gate once they saw him getting closer , he jumped on his mere and then gave a hand to Adelia.

"Hold tight , let's go Silas"

The first prince said

And their journey started , he had to go with her to where Arthur was waiting to take Adelia back to Marion and Elina.

Arthur really hates rainy days but he somehow ended up standing outside , taking shelter from the rain.

"If it was not for those eyes"

He said

Asher and Ezra had to wait for him there , he said it will not take a long time and he needed someone to open the gate for him.

"It's so cold"

Ezra complained

"You can go back to your room"

Asher replied

"I know you will be lonely"

Ezra said

"I will not"

He replied

After few minutes of them silently listening to the rain pouring down.

"Do you ever get this uneasy feeling whenever it rains ?"

Ezra said

His eyes looked very said which made Asher sadder as he replied

"I do"

As Hiram's memory was a beautiful one , his death definitely was not , especially that they were very close to him , they saw him smiling that evening and next morning he was gone.

The first prince finally made it to their meeting place where Arthur was waiting.

"Sorry that I'm late"

Elmer said as he ran towards along with Adelia

"I will bring the carriage"

He replied then walked away

Those few moments they got for themselves were precious , even though it was raining and they were a mess , they did not speak a word but their stares said it all.

"Will we ever meet again ?"

She said

"I will definitely come see you sometime"

He smiled replying

Elmer tried to be as cheerful as he could even though he does not know when he will be able to see her again...