'Fighting For Her'

The sky suddenly turned cloudy and the moon was no longer to be seen.

"Are you still upset ?"

Ezra asked.

"I am not"

Asher replied.

Even though everyone was already sleeping they were still wondering around those great walls while talking to each other.

The red haired knight was really not upset.

He was just worried about so many things.

"Asher !"

Ezra shouted.

"Why are you..."

Right before he got to finish his reply , Asher looked around and it was snowing.

"Snow !"

Ezra who sounded so excited.

Asher smiled back at the happy face his friend was showing before he teased,

"You are not a child to be so happy about it"

And he did not mean those words , since Ezra knew he did not even consider replying.

He was just looking up towards that dark sky in hopes tomorrow everything will look so white.

Inside the woods where the first prince was left alone between those trees.

"Something hurts"

He said while tightening his hand around his chest.

Elmer was swinging his sword towards the air imagining a worthy opponent in front of him when he saw those cold white ashes falling down.

"Beautiful"

He said while looking up.

The prince decided to take a little break since he has been at it for hours now.

He was dripping with sweat and almost out of breath.

He lied down on the ground looking up at the sky.

"I no longer see you in my dreams and it is so lonely"

He spoke referring to his father.

Elmer suddenly heard a carriage coming from afar and even though he was few feet away from the road he hurried towards the sound.

That man was able to tell that someone was watching him , hiding behind those trees.

'A carriage heading towards the palace at this time ?' The prince thought.

The carriage suddenly stopped.

There was a little light moving around.

That man was looking around waiting for Elmer to show himself up.

He had a dagger in his right hand and was ready to attack.

The prince drew his sword out as he felt those footsteps approaching him slowly.

''Come out''

A familiar voice said.

Elmer immediately walked towards Venator and they were both surprised.

''Prince Elmer ?''

The hunter wondered.

''What are you doing here ?''

The prince asked.

''I should be the one asking you''

Was Venator's reply.