'Kalos 2'

It was so dark and nothing was to be seen inside that room.

The balcony suddenly opened as he walked in quietly.

"He is not here"

Hawk said.

He was very sure that the king's advisor will be in his workroom but he found it empty.

'Where was his bedroom again ? I really can not remember' He thought.

Even though he was able to make it inside , it was still difficult moving around with all those guards , knights and servants everywhere.

Dinner was finally served and Betty was able to get some rest.

She went back to her room before she decided to read the letter Aylin gave to her.

'I wish you are doing well because I am , I left a lot of responsibilities in your hands but please do not forget to take care of yourself , I will thank you properly by keeping my promise'

Those few words made her tears fall down.

She was so worried about him and wished he would just come back even if he had to turn a blind eye on everything else.

But the coward Elmer she knew was no longer out there.

There was just a young man who wanted a better life for everyone else.

It was very quiet inside that dinning room , they silently ate that delicious food that was tasteless for most of them because Leo's straight face was unbearable that they wished he would go and make another joke about poison.

Admits the silence , the king finally spoke.

"Morris"

He said.

The Lord calmly replied,

"Your majesty"

"Ivor told me about how that engagement affected you and your daughter after Elmer's betrayal and so I wanted to let you know in person that I agreed to it's cancellation"

Leo said.

Elina bowed her head as a 'Thank you' with a soft smile that surprised Louis.

Since he fakes smiling a lot he knew for sure how much she despised the king.

Dinner came to and end and everyone was waiting for it but Leo said nothing.

"Louis , guide them to the guests rooms"

The king said as he got up and walked towards those doors.

Right before he opened it and when everyone else felt a little more at ease.

He just had to stop , turn around and glare deathly at everyone else that their hearts were about to stop beating.

"You know how much I enjoy killing traitors"

'He is scary' Daniel thought as he looked away immediately.

Leo left the room and they were finally able to breathe.

No one of them shared their mind because they did not know who to trust , everyone else was probably thinking the same.

The king will for sure slay whoever picks Elmer's side.

The second prince showed everyone to their rooms before heading back to his own.

He was exhausted.

Once Louis opened the door , he felt a lot better seeing that light coming from Aylin's lamp.