'Silenced Night'

The girls shared a room and decided to have a nice talk before sleeping.

Venator and Hawk were as intense as ever and it was too much for Elmer to take but he had to bear with it because he wanted to leave the room once they fall asleep.

He was glad that they changed his room into the one that was downstairs so he would not have to worry about the pain.

''Let's have a girls night"

Mary shouted.

"What is that ?"

Luna asked as she wore her confused expression.

Mary loves it when it is just her, Alma and Larica, they would talk about stuff for the whole night until they fall asleep.

And she thought that with Luna and Ida there it would be much more fun.

They obviously liked her excited face and agreed to call it a 'girls night' even if they didn't exactly understand what that meant.

While both Hawk and Venator closed their eyes to get some sleep Elmer was walking towards the door willing to silently leave.

He made it out of that room without waking them up.

He then stepped outside of the house and decided to go for a walk.

It was pitch black and the candle lamp he had in hand was the only light to be seen around there.

"Who is that ?"

Alma asked as she looked from outside that small window to see a light wondering around the house.

The girls came to have a closer look and they saw that person as well.

"Is it a ghost ?"

Even though Larica said that she sound excited.

"I have never seen a ghost before"

She then added.

They all just silently stared at her before Luna decided to reply,

"There are no ghosts, it's probably one of the guys downstairs"

"Let's go see for ourselves!"

Mary shouted.

"Shhhhh"

All said at once since Gilda was sleeping inside the room next to theirs.

Even though Ida did not really agree to that, she found herself sneaking downstairs to see who that person was just because Mary, Alma, Luna and Larica dragged her with them.

They felt really excited as they opened the door to take a look outside.

It was really dark but the moon did shine that night which helped them get a better view.

It was a little cold out there.

The man or the so called 'ghost' turned towards them, he was standing only few feet away from them yet they couldn't see his face until the wind moved his hood.

Elmer was very surprised when he saw the girls and so he walked towards them then asked,

"Is something wrong?"

Ezra who finally managed to calm down his thoughts went back smiling as he walked towards the red haired knight.

"Sorry about earlier"

He said.

Asher said nothing since he felt that words will never change a thing about what was happening.