'Beautiful Art'

Art is not just a beautiful thing to look at but more than just that , especially if it has a story behind it.

In Lydia there is one man known for his incredible paintings , once his work is done every noble man will want to have it no matter how much it costs.

Many people offered him everything a man might want just to paint them but he refused since all of his paintings has the same woman.

He bought that girl from the market years ago , back then she was five years old while he was in his early twenties.

He bought her out of sympathy but little did he know that she will change his whole life.

After the maid cleaned her up , fed her well , brushed her hair and changed her clothes she looked like an angel.

Her beauty had no words enough to describe it , the man loved to paint back then as well but only nature's features or animals , his fingers never held the brush before to recreate a human being.

But when he did , he got addicted.

His first painting was sold for more than a hundred golden piece that he could not believe it.

The girl he thought he saved actually saved him.

"Miss Larica , be careful"

The maid said.

Larica only approached the river and sat there watching.

Her master had many rules for her since he needs her beauty for his work and so she should take a good care of herself.

Years ago she had that little spark inside her that asked her to do things that seemed like fun.

Climbing a tree , racing a rabbit or just getting her feet wet by the river's water that she does not know if it's cold or warm , she only knows that it will forever look the same.

But that day she saw a beautiful red in that pure water then noticed a whole body in there and without thinking she jumped into the river.

The maid immediately went to get her out but then she noticed that Larica was actually trying to get someone out of there and so she helped her do so.

They finally dragged Hawk out of the water , the maid was shocked that he had two arrows cutting his insides , Larica leaned her head on his chest , his heart was beating very slowly.

"Erica ! He's going to die if we don't help him now"

The miss yelled.

Erica has never seen her look so worried for the past twenty years and so she replied,

"Let's get him inside"

Larica had no idea what to do first but luckily Erica was not just a maid but a medicine woman , she asked her to patiently wait outside and also to change her wet clothes before she catch a cold.

The miss changed and was waiting outside , she only hoped for the man to live.

Erica took the arrows off him and applied yarrow's ointment to stop the bleeding before treating his injury.

She was relieved that in the middle of that she saw a reaction from that man , his facial expression changed in pain and so she kept trying to save his life.

When she stepped out , Larica asked,

"Is he alive ?"

"He has a fever as well but I tried my best , if his body is strong enough he might survive , I will go cook something for now"

Erica replied.

The miss walked inside , his naked upper body was fully bandaged , she sat next to him and touched his forehead that was very hot , she then hurried to get cold water and some tissue to put on his forehead.

She kept changing it once every few minutes for hours until Erica came back.

"The master asks for you"

She said.

After seeing Larica's worried expression she added comforting her,

"I will take care of him"

Larica then walked inside that room and was wearing a tall white dress that was a little see through.

She sat few feet away from the man that had his brushes , colors palette and his painting white board ready.

He then started painting her and she was not able to move at all for all those hours , the candles were melting as time passed by and when it got dark outside he finally said,

"Let's continue tomorrow"

Larica then bowed her head and walked outside of the room , she ran straight to were Hawk was left.

She walked in and he was still laying there , she put her hand on his forehead once more and gladly his fever was going down.

It looked like he was having some sort of nightmare and so she tried to comfort him by singing the only lullaby she knows.

"He killed him"

Leo said pointing at Hawk.

He was just fifteen , he could never kill the man who raised him , the man who gave him a life , the man he respected and looked up to very much.

Everyone's eyes glared at him , no one took his side when he was chased out of the palace for the charge of killing the king he loved Hiram Kalos.

"What is your name ?"

Hiram asked.

The child did not have one and was not afraid to tell.

"Then may I give you a name ?"

Hiram asked again.

He nodded whispering "Yes"

Hiram smiled as he held his hands calling out the name he just gave him,

"Hawk"

Hawk immediately woke up from that dream and when he did he realized that every part of his body was aching so much , he was inside a large room , and there was a young woman sleeping on the floor beside him.

He knew that she was taking care of him , he saw his bandaged injuries and did not know how to feel about being alive.

After all he had a promise to keep , a promise that he broke long ago but still wishes to live for.

Hawk did not know if he was safe in there but he knew that he needs more time to be able to move again and leave Oraios.

Larica woke up by Erica's voice , she sounded worried,

"Miss are you alright ?"

She asked.

"Erica"

Larica said.

"Why did you sleep on the floor ?"

The maid asked.

And the girl then remembered how she fell asleep while singing him a lullaby so she asked looking around,

"Where is he ?"