'Sleepless Night'

Elmer helped Ida put his jacket on since it was cold, even though she really wished he would keep it on to stay warm, he was not really listening.

"Adelia"

It always got straight to her heart whenever he called her name.

Elmer held her hand and smiled before he spoke.

"I want to apologise for always putting you in danger"

He then added before she gets to reply,

"I will make things right"

By those words she understood that he meant everything by 'things' which was a huge responsibility that weighted so much on his shoulders but he meant what he said.

You could see the spark of determination in his eyes.

The girl could not say anything about that but she prayed he stays safe.

All she wanted was for him to be alright all the time even though he only feels that way when she is around.

Ivor was on the ground as his sword flew away from his hand.

There was a scratch on his face, he was bleeding yet he couldn't feel anything.

Leo put his sword on the neck of that man as he shouted,

"FIGHT IVOR! FIGHT AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"

The advisor found himself laughing at those words which took Leo by surprise, how many years has it been since he saw that? He couldn't remember.

Ivor's laugh came to an end as he smiled replying,

"I wouldn't fight for my life"

It was the moment the king realized that something was broken inside that man, something that cannot be fixed.

"But if you insist, I will fight your majesty"

He added as he pushed that sword away from his face and got back on his feet again to get his sword.

Even though he was exhausted mentally and physically his sharp eyes did set a certain fire in Leo's eyes as if he liked what he was seeing.

Once the girls walked back inside the house, they found Venator standing by the door.

It looked like something was worrying him and didn't allow him to sleep at all.

Once Luna saw that she immediately walked closer towards him and asked,

"Are you alright?"

He said nothing, waited until the girls made it safely into their room before he put that lamp oil on the table as he sat down relying his back on the wall opening his arms widely for her.

Luna smiled happily as she jumped into his arms.

He held her tightly not knowing what to say.

The hunter had no work, no safe place to keep her at and nowhere to go to.

All of his negative thoughts kept feeding his fear until she spoke.

"Let's go somewhere together Ven"

Luna as her eyes sparkled as if she waking looking right into his soul.

"Where no one knows us, let's have a new start"

She was playing with his hair and smiled as she imagined how their life would be.

"And then let's get married"

The hunter held her closer to him as his eyes looked into hers, she immediately knew what he meant.

Luna's eyes were teary suddenly, she had to wait for him some more.

"You have something you want to do right?"

She asked with a cracked voice.

"I want to be useful for the prince"

He grabbed her face gently as he added,

"We can then leave everything behind and get married my Luna"

He kissed her cheek that was tears wet, she held the hands on her face as she cried silently.

"I am sorry my love, I am sorry but I promise you that day will definitely come"

Seemed like Venator made up his mind. He was going to follow Elmer everywhere until Lydia gets the good king everyone has been longing for.

He found the blue he read of many years ago and he can not let go of it.

And Luna had to accept it because she knew nothing can change his mind once he decides on something.

On top of that throne where a red cape was folded under the king's crown, there was another red to be seen on that room's ground.

Leo was lying on the ground, his sword thrown a couple feet away from him as Ivor's one was pointed at his neck as he looked down to see the red small drops of blood coming out of the kings mouth.

He did hit him pretty hard after all.

Ivor took few steps away before he kneeled checking on Leo.

"Your majesty, are you alright?"

The king said nothing but got up carried his sword then walked towards his crown.

"I sometimes feel like you would make a better king, you just need a golden hair and some stupid looking blue eyes"

Leo as he carried his cap and crown.

"Your majesty..."

"Ivor"

The king looked back at his advisor who was still down on one knee.

"Will you fight by my side if a war was to start?"

Ivor's eyes widened for a second at the sound of that unexpected question.

"If a war was to start I will definitely die"

Leo laughed at Ivor's words before he walked passed him relying,

"No one can scratch you, yet kill you"

Those were the kings last words before he stepped outside of that room.

Leo's body was aching everywhere but he accepted his loss a long time ago.

"He is still the same"

He said while stepping into his chamber.

As the palace's lights were turned off, a couple of lamps were still on and their brief light was to be seen coming form one of the rooms.

Louis was sitting on his chair with all of those books and papers put everywhere on that table.

He knew he had an early training morning the next day and that it would be the dead road for many trainers but he also could not help but worry about the plan that might take longer than expected.

The prince turned around and suddenly smiled softly at the sight of Aylin sleeping peacefully on his bed while holding that book between her hands.

And at that beautiful sight, he decided to call off the day then started gathering his stuff and organizing them quietly and slowly.

''I can't sleep''

Victor said to Edwin who was also struggling with that.

''Shut up, I'm trying to sleep here''

His friend replied.

Those two were not the only ones nervous, no one was able to close their eyes and give in into the dream's world.

A sleepless night fell upon all of them.