'Out Of The Plan'

"They like this skin ?"

Larica said while holding a knife in her hand and looking in the mirror , she then started cutting it.

"This kept me here forever"

She said

Her hands and legs turned from white to red , some of those cuts were really deep , she was aiming for her own face this time but the maid walked in and screamed...

"LARICA , WHAT HAPPENED ? HELP"

Erica took the knife away from her and started screaming in fear , larica was losing so much blood , her eyes has never looked so dead before as she calmly looked at Erica and said...

"I am alright"

When that man walked in , seeing the most beautiful art he has ever created teared apart covered in red was way too much to handle.

But he forgot that she was made for only creating those paintings because that girl was just another human being made by God.

Hawk helped Erica stop the blood and bandage all those injuries after Larica fainted.

Erica could not stop crying so she left the room once she was done there.

Hawk was as well surprised.

'Can a bird that is longing for freedom so bad cut its own wings ?' He thought

While watching that angel like women he still thought she looked as pretty as ever , maybe she just had to set herself free and could not think of another way to do so.

He did not know what to do but he could not walk away from her.

Asher and Ezra were both surprised to see Ivor interrupt their training and from the look on his face they knew something very bad was happening.

Elmer had no idea what those three were talking about but he also had a bad feeling about it.

His thoughts got interrupted by one of the trainees voice.

"Hello , I'm Victor"

He said

"I'm Elmer , nice to meet you Victor"

The prince replied with a smile

Everyone was surprised when Elmer went for a handshake , even Victor did not believe he was shaking hands with Elmer Windsor the first Hiram's son.

"This is my friend Edwin !"

Victor then pushed his shy friend forward

"Nice to meet you Edwin"

Then everyone else surrounded him introducing themselves and shaking the prince's hand who all of a sudden felt like he has nothing to worry about at all.

"Lord Oliver sent me a letter , he said he will come see the king because he needs to tell him about some letter his wife received , Leo has been so sick of doubting prince Elmer , does he have anything to do with it ?"

Ivor did not even need to hear them answering that since their faces said it all.

"When will he come ?"

Ezra asked

"In two weeks or less"

He replied

They did not have much time to talk since the training just began and so they had to make it quick.

Asher went back first

"Thank you for letting us know"

Ezra said before going back as well.