'Move For Her'

''By the way you look awful , do you sleep at all ?''

Hawk asked.

Ivor was handing him a bag full of golden coins.

''I was trying to''

He replied.

''I said I was sorry anyways thank you ! I will pay you back somehow so let me know if you need anything''

Hawk said while walking towards the balcony.

He stopped for a moment before he turned back and smiled wondering,

''When did it start snowing ?''

Ivor walked towards him to get a better view and it was very beautiful.

He wished the snow was cold enough to end the fire inside of him that has been hurting nonstop for years now.

He felt so peaceful standing there watching the snow that fell down softly and slowly to touch his skin.

''Take care''

Ivor said.

''I should be the one saying that''

Hawk replied before jumping out of there.

Ivor took a deep breath then reached out to touch the snow that melt once touched by him.

''I can feel the end coming''

He said.

Ida was sitting next to those two horses around that fire hoping her prince would show up soon.

Her light clothing were unable to keep her warm , her nose , cheeks and hands were turning red and so she approached the fire seeking for warmth before she looked up towards the sky and prayed God to protect her most precious person's soul.

Elmer lunged forward , each step was a battle in itself.

Pain shot through his body and his knees almost gave up but he gritted his teeth and pressed on.

His movements were slow and labored, his sword wavering with each swing, but his determination burned brighter than ever.

He never wanted to protect anything or anyone that badly.

Elmer did not even mind dying as long as she lives , even if he breaks his promise she might as well forgive him.

The hunter's dagger sliced through the air, seeking to exploit the prince's weakened defenses.

He was about to hit the wounded prince's chest but Elmer knew that if he died there then she will be forced back into the palace he hates so much.

He parried those strikes , his body was tumbling and each deflection sent jolts of pain coursing through his veins , threatening to overwhelm him.

Yet he continued to fight.

With every swing of his sword, the prince's strikes grew sluggish , lacking their former finesse , his vision blurred , his consciousness wavered , Elmer was no longer able to keep standing.

Venator knew that it was his chance.

Not to attack the prince but to get Ida back while Elmer is unable to move.

''NO''

The prince desperately screamed when the hunter stepped towards the woods.

'I have to stop him , please move' He begged his own body but was still standing there.

Elmer was down on one knee , his blade was on the ground as his both hands touched that wet soil in order for him to get back his balance and then got up again.

He pushed himself into taking one step.

Then the next found its way.

The hunter looked up trying to see where the smoke was coming from exactly so that he follows Ida's steps not knowing that she was still there waiting for Elmer.

He walked into the woods while Elmer was still trying to run after him.

His steps began to quicken.

All he could see was that smiling face he wanted to protect.

He then ran as fast as he could ignoring all of his pain.

Venator heard those steps and turned around immediately with his dagger in hands.

He did not expect the prince to throw that dirt he had in hands right into his eyes.

The hunter was not able to see for a while but he closed his eyes in time and felt like he can still see if he removes it.

Elmer took that dagger from Venator's hand and threw it away before he hit his head with his sword's sheath and put all of his strength into it.

''I did not want to hurt you''

The prince said.

The hunter barely heard those words before he passed out.

And only few seconds later Elmer fell down next to him.

They were both unable to move.

But Elmer was still losing blood and only wished to see her once again but since his body gave up , he saw her in his dreams.

Ida was restless and her heart was aching , she did not know if she should go back and follow her heart or if she should stay there and wait until he is back.

She took a deep breath , she then noticed that it stopped snowing and the sky was getting brighter as if the sun was few hours away from rising.

Ida ran back towards where she left Elmer , she was out of breath , scared and worried.

She just had this heavy uneasy feeling with each step she took forward yet that did not stop her.

Everyone inside that palace was in bed.

Some of them peacefully sleeping , like prince Edmund , Louis , Aylin and Betty.

And others that never sleeps much at all , like those two knights that were watching the snow for a while.

Like the king who was waiting for his hunter to come back with the girl he wants.

And others who were just terrified and felt like they will be stabbed if they fall asleep like Lord Oliver.

Ivor changed his clothes after the warm bath he had before he walked back into his workroom.

He had a lot to do and just by thinking about it he was already tired but he preferred doing something meaningful than letting his negative thoughts get the best of him.

"It has been a while since Hawk delivered that reply letter to Petra , I wish that everything went well"

Ivor said before he sat on his chair and started the work.

Even though the sun did not rise yet , those two boys were already up because for them it is a very important day.

General Alexander was going to train them and see who are capable of bearing with him and who should just go home.

"Want to go for a run ?"

Victor asked.

"No , I want to save my stamina for the training"

Edwin replied.

And so Victor has to leave the room by himself and ran downstairs where his day began.