'First Day Of Learning'

Prince Leo walked into his older brother's room after knocking on the door.

It was the largest room in the palace , it looked marvelous , golden from the ceiling to the ground with a large library on the back , it was full of many books that Hiram has already read before at least twice , not a surprise since he is much of a reader.

''Leo , take a seat''

The King looks as cheerful as ever so he said with a bright smile pointing at one of the two chairs in front of him while he sat on the other one accepting the wine's glass that his little brother handed him.

''Thanks , it was a long day''

Said Hiram as he let out a sigh of relief taking a sip of his drink , on the other side Leo looked happy and he usually doesn't smile at all , it seemed more like a  smirk...

''Yeah it was indeed''

He replied as his eyes kept watching the King's every single move , those ice blue eyes that looked pretty much out of it , that tall golden hair that was left up in a beautiful ponytail , Hiram looked more like an angel that fell out of heaven by mistake and lived among humans , an angel that had a lot on mind.

Leo was a little nervous or maybe scared as he saw his older brother sniffing that drink , his heart almost stopped beating as he froze in fear , yet that expression disappeared when Hiram smiled and drunk the wine all at once till the last drop.

Leo suddenly got happier than ever that he even laughed , his laugh got louder and sounded more evil as the king started feeling ill all of a sudden and turned so pale , he put his hand on his throat seeking for the slightest breath but he just was no longer able to breath , his eyes turned red and the expression on his face showed how much of pain he was feeling as it kept suffocating him.

He tried to scream but his voice couldn't help him at that moment , his nose started bleeding , he cough and a lot of blood came out of his mouth as well , the last thing he heard was his body giving up and falling on the ground before his ears went deaf and the last thing he saw was his little brother's wide smile gazing at him enjoying the view.

Even the sky was in grief that day.

''Just like this our kingdom Lydia lost King Hiram ...''

He was lying inside his coffin , his golden hair that was quite tall touched by those white roses that surrounded his angel like body , if anyone looked at Hiram they would think he is just sleeping and might actually wake up any second now yet the truth is that whether you like it or not the King is dead.

His funeral was all sad tears dropped by his people , how not while he served them so well , he did a lot for them and was loyal to every single soul out there , Hiram was just the quintessential King in everyone's eyes , his little brother didn't even attend the funeral saying that he hates rainy days , some servants said that he was in a deep sadness yet the truth is that he was in bed with some women , lost in pleasure and even forgot about the brother he killed.

Elmer the first was about ten years old at the time , after losing his mother once he was born , here again he lost his father , his eyes were so swollen and still crying in silence as he took a last look at his dear King leaving him in there alone.

Years passed by and Lydia the magical kingdom was no longer the same , people were dying of hunger and illness , not able to get their slightest rights as human beings , stealing and killing each other in order to survive another day and most of them just lost their selves.

Present day...

Elmer got up this once and for the first time before everyone else , even Betty was shocked when she walked in and saw him already dressed up , she put on that breakfast's plate on the table , admiring his energy that was not usual.