'Like A Real Archer'

''This place is amazing !''

The first prince said while wondering around Oplismos's shops and market , there were many weapons that he saw for the first time in his life.

''Don't you need another sword just on case ?''

Hawk asked 

''I believe I will never need another one''

Elmer smiled replying

''This bow looks so great !''

The prince said as he ran and asked the seller

''Can I have this one ?''

The man looked at him , he was nicely dressed even though he was no longer on those royal colorful layers and so of course he would raise his price.

''Thirty golden coin''

He said

''Alright !''

Elmer paid the full price and took the black bow he wanted.

'He is really a prince isn't he ?' Hawk thought then sighed and followed him.

''Look ! this one has the full set''

The prince said as he pointed at a near by seller in the market.

The set was a quiver full of arrows , a chest guard , an arm guard , a finger tab and some extra bowstrings.

Hawk walked closer and started checking the arrows , he noticed that they were very weak and will bend too much , he was going to tell Elmer but he did not give him the chance to.

The first prince broke one of them easily he then said

''I'm sorry , I will pay for the one I broke''

Even though the seller was mad but no one paid him ten golden coins for an arrow and so he was immediately satisfied.

''Even though I loved that set the arrows were very bad''

Elmer complained

Hawk smiled comforting 

''Do not worry , you will find something''

As the sun rays broke through her window right to her sleeping face Ida finally woke up , she looked around her room and knew that Elmer will not be there but she noticed that white pawn out of place and she smiled as she moved the black one on the same column.

She then sat down and the ground and prayed God to keep the prince safe and to protect him from any harm.

''Ida !''

Marion shouted once her friend finally showed up downstairs where her , Elina and Agnes were waiting to hear the story.

''Tell us !''

Elina said.

''What ?''

She cluelessly wondered.

They interrogated her about everything and most of her answers were the same.

''Since when are you together ?''

Marion asked.

''Together ?''

She replied.

''How did you fall for him ?''

Elina asked.

''I do not know''

She replied.

But then Agnes interrupted,