'Someone To Help You'

The first prince heard a knocking on the door and once he opened it he saw an unexpected guest.

"May I talk to you my prince ?"

Ida asked.

Even though he was very surprised , her worried eyes felt heavy on his heart for unknown reasons.

And of course Elmer let her in and was willing to hear what she had to say because she looked terribly sad.

"Please sit down"

The prince asked.

Ida sat on that wooden chair and took a deep breath , she was trying to organize her thoughts especially that Elmer the first was sitting right on the chair next to hers , waiting for her to speak.

"How can I help you ?"

He asked.

Even though he was tired and in an awful state , his ocean eyes showed how much he cared for her.

"Please save Marion"

Ida said.

After the second prince was done talking to the girls he went back to his bedroom.

Once he walked in he felt something different , he walked immediately towards the window and opened it to check it anyone was outside but he found no one.

"Am I imagining things ?"

He asked himself while wondering around the balcony then walked back in closing the window and putting the curtains on.

He then hurried to check under his bed , inside his closet and anywhere possible for a human being to be hiding.

He then sighed in relief.

'So it was just one person' Louis to himself

He realized that Leo is willing to play this game with them by using every single pawn he has.

And for Louis it does not matter how many pawns Leo uses , as long as he knows who it is , he will find a way to get a use of them or to get rid of them.

Ida told Elmer how her friend Marion was going to turn eighteen in less than three weeks and asked him to save her.

She was so scared not knowing if the man she had in her fantasies matches the man she is sitting next to but his reply surprised her.

"I can help her , just give me some time"

Elmer softly smiled , trying to brush Ida's worried away.

Her eyes sparkled after hearing his words and she felt very relieved.

"I can not thank you enough"

She said bowing her head.

"You do not have to thank me , it is my duty"

Elmer replied.

He remembered every scream he heard from those innocent women that he once ignored.

He would never hesitate to rescue one of them ever again.

"Should I walk you outside ?"

The first prince said after walking Ida downstairs.

"I will go by myself , thank you very much my prince and have a good night"

She smiled brightly and then walked away as he kept standing there watching her until she was no longer seen as he thought to himself 'She is so pretty'

He then realized that not only he looked awful but smelled bad as well which was really embarrassing.

"I did not ask for her name again"