'Careful With Who To Trust'

''It is my own fault , I had doubts but still decided to trust them''

Betty was down after she heard the truth from Louis and she put the blame on herself.

''Do not worry , we can make a good use of them''

She was surprised how much confident the second prince just sounded , as if he had the perfect plan to take Leo down.

After he convinced Betty to treat the two little girls as usual so that they do not suspect anything and report it back to his father , he rushed back heading to the King's chamber , since he wanted to know who was the very important guest.

''How is my dear nephew doing ?''

Once Louis heard his father's voice behind the closed doors asking about Elmer , he felt as if his heart might just stop beating as well.

'Who's in there ? another spy ? is it a knight ? are they suspecting Elmer ?' his thoughts got the best of him but it all faded away when he heard the other person's reply.

''The first prince does not seem like a threat at all , my king''

Which got Louis so curious to know who was the man inside and why does he sound familiar.

A few moments later Ivor walked out of that chamber heading back to his endless paper work , and once Louis saw who that was he had no choice but to follow him , since he found another person that he can use for his plan.

''You don't have to worry , we will never hand you over to Petra , Let's go''

Ezra said

Since he noticed that Aylin's negative dark thoughts were getting the best of her , he just had to promise her and maybe make her feel a little bit better and those were no empty words but a knight's ones.

She smiled then asked ''Where ?''

''To the palace'' Ezra replied.

It was not a very wise decision and if Asher was to find out they are going to be in really big trouble.

While Ivor was about to open his room's door he looked towards the empty hallway and said...

''Do you want to come in ?''

He knew someone has been following him and so Louis showed himself up which was quite surprising.

''I did not expect you to be here my dear prince , please come in''

And so the second prince had to accept the offer.

Inside the great mansion of Lord Morris Windsor , the two princesses had to take again dancing classes since the royal ball was only few days away.

Elina could not wait to meet her childhood friend since it has been about two years since they saw each other and she was so excited.

''You're dancing is as elegant as ever my princess''

Said her female maid and also her friend Agnes , the princess replied with a bright smile

''You really think so Agnes ?''

And she nodded confirming

''Yes , I do''

''I can not wait until the ball comes , do you mind helping me with picking the perfect dress ?''

Princess Elina asked and of course Agnes would never let her down.

While they were walking side by side , someone's eyes were following them from afar without them noticing.