'Mission Completed ?'

Anne was playing around the flowers field as Elias sat down leaning his back on that tree while reading his book.

Countess Evelyn and her husband Leonard were watching from afar , seems like they are having some nice family time there.

Waylen the servant was watching over the children as their parents were having a serious conversation about the letter they received recently.

''Do you really think this is sent to us by Elmer ?''

Leonard asked his wife.

''I do not know who sent it but it is someone that has our same opinion about Leo''

She replied.

''What do you think we should do ? even if we have same goals we can not write back to someone we do not know , the letter has no name , no address''

The husband said.

''Well the purpose of the letters is not a reply''

Seems like Evelyn really got what Louis was trying to say through those words...

Elmer was ready to leave but remembered Betty's words and so he just had to pass by their secret door to hear the important thing she had to tell him.

The prince knocked on the door then she opened it to let him in.

''Good morning my prince''

Betty greeted.

''Good morning Betty''

He greeted back as she rushed inside to get him something and ended up handing him a lunch tin which left him speechless.

''Eat well please''

She said.

He was very touched and unable to even complain so he appreciated her care with a big smile.

''Thank you Betty''

Even though it was not what he thought , it was very heart warming for such a cold morning.

Elmer then hurried to the stable and he was very surprised when he saw his mere...

''Silas !''

He smiled while touching her black mane that was turned into beautiful braids.

''Who did this to you ? do you like it ?''

She replied with a happy neigh as the prince patted her head.

''Alright , shall we go then ?''

He said as he walked her out of there.

The first prince had no idea that those eyes where watching him from afar whispering to each other...

''Why did you do that ?''

Edwin wondered referring to the braids.

''I could not help it , that mere is just too beautiful but do not worry I did the same for all the other ones in there''

Was Victor's reply.

He immediately got hit in the head by his friend.

''When will you grow up ?''

Edwin sighed giving in as he added.

''Let's go our training will start soon''

''Stop hitting me , the prince likes it''

Victor said while following Edwin.

Asher and Ezra were checking the swords since today's training was going to be different.