'Precious Tears and Why me ?'

"Ivor , do you know how it feels like wanting to end your life ?"

King Hiram asked.

He was standing in the garden with Ivor by his side.

His friend was very shocked after hearing those words before he replied,

"I do not know but why are you saying this Hiram ?"

"It is very selfish of me to say but I wish you understand me one day"

Ivor woke up from that dream to find out that he fell asleep on his desk while working again.

He looked so pale and seemed to be dealing with a lot of pain , not just physically but mentally.

He heard that little noise and stepped outside his balcony.

It was raining.

"I think I will go see him today"

He said while getting all wet as if it did not bother him at all.

"Another day off !"

Victor shouted.

"Shut up , it is raining what can we do ?"

Edwin replied.

The young man thought for a while before saying,

"Train with me Edwin"

"Here ? In this small room ?"

His friend replied.

"Well yes we can if we try"

Victor insisted.

"Try by yourself then"

Edwin replied.

They were not the only ones who wished to get some more training , everyone there wanted to prove themselves for many different reasons.

"I wonder if Elmer is doing well"

Louis said with his low voice yet Aylin was able to hear that and so she asked,

"Why is that ?"

He sighed replying,

"He really hates rainy days"

And did not feel the need to tell her that it had something to do with Hiram's death.

'It will be ten years since uncle Hiram passed away' Louis thought to himself.

"And what do you hate ?"

Aylin asked.

"Me ?"

He then thought about it for a while and the only word that he could hear repeatedly playing in his mind was 'Leo'.

"Pain"

He replied.

Aylin could not understand very well , maybe because her body was trained since she was a child that she no longer feels pain but he meant many other things with that one word.

"What about you ?"

Louis asked.

She had many answers to that , blood's smell , being caged alone in the darkness , being starved for days , having to kill to live , the thought of losing the life she is having now but...

"Temporary"

She said.

"I hate temporary things"

Aylin added.

"But everything is temporary Aylin"

The second prince replied.

"Asher says that the memories we make lasts forever"